Idaho White supremacist builds kkk snowman

clockout

Jun 7, 2010
Just because he's white, people all assume the snowman is a racist. How typical.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
If I saw that I'd have been so tempted to go over at night and rub gravy browning into the head n hand parts, just to see the reaction to his new black snowman.

It IS funny tho, in a wrong kinda way :)

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
Liberaliter said:
I got to admit, that's a well made snowman... if you can get past the racist sentiments.
I have to agree, I wish I had the snow and the patience to build a 10 foot snowman. And I really don't see why the police were called when you could just go up and (politely) ask him to alter it to be, well... less racist.

If he refuses then do it yourself.

Or you could ignore it. It'll melt soon.

Mayonegg

Mar 29, 2009
Obsideo said:
"Neighbors have been enraged before by Eliseuson, according to AP and KXLY reports. On Halloween, he passed out bullet casings after he said he ran out of candy."

Um.
What.
My thoughts exactly. I almost feel this is the most interesting part of the story. But it's just glossed over. What a tantalising final line.

Pyode

Jul 1, 2009
Personally, I don't even think this should be news.

The guy is perfectly within his rights to put whatever hate symbol he wants in his yard. If you don't like what some ignorant bigot has in his yard, just ignore it. To call the cops is just fucking stupid and the fact that the police even responded to the call was even stupider.

On a side note: "Neighbors have been enraged before by Eliseuson, according to AP and KXLY reports. On Halloween, he passed out bullet casings after he said he ran out of candy."

Fucking awesome. I wish I had a guy like that when I was still trick-or-treating.

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
Hmm looks like he got off his sister long enough to display his artistic ability. That or else his bud light ran out and he needed to preoccupy himself in the mien time.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Liberaliter said:
I got to admit, that's a well made snowman... if you can get past the racist sentiments.
I have to agree, I wish I had the snow and the patience to build a 10 foot snowman. And I really don't see why the police were called when you could just go up and (politely) ask him to alter it to be, well... less racist.

If he refuses then do it yourself.

Or you could ignore it. It'll melt soon.
Or just throw snowballs at it. Eventually you'll knock the head off, especially if they had some iced mixed in.

WestMountain

Dec 8, 2009
It's just a goddamn snowman, his neighbours are so poo-needy(that sounded strange in english, bajsnödiga is the word I'm looking after :p)