Ieskai

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Side note. This is exactly the kind of thread we've been missing for a while, no politics or big ideas or analyzing the human condition, just needs debating pointless need shit!
I still do that stuff. It's just a time and a place for it. It's why I don't go to the current events thread that often. It's why I made that Ninja thread in the off topic section. Besides, you still got plenty of people that go into the share some that makes you smile or the complaining thread. You've seen many of the threads I posted, I don't get serious all the time. But when I do, it's because it's important and vital for reason. I get your point though. But if you want more of these fun threads, feel free to make some yourself. Don't wait on me or anyone else. I don't wait on anyone. If the opportunity comes up, I do it or I don't. Simple as that.

Reactions: Dalisclock

thestor

Dec 19, 2007
Depends on how much you read into his Alien buddy being his "buddy". No judgements. Your headcannon is your own.

<<Yo Buddy, Still alive?>>
Interestingly, the game is so old and there is another TV show of the same name, that in defiance of Rule 34, it seems I cannot find erotic fanfiction of... HAHA, just kidding:

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
I still do that stuff. It's just a time and a place for it. It's why I don't go to the current events thread that often. It's why I made that Ninja thread in the off topic section. Besides, you still got plenty of people that go into the share some that makes you smile or the complaining thread. You've seen many of the threads I posted, I don't get serious all the time. But when I do, it's because it's important and vital for reason. I get your point though. But if you want more of these fun threads, feel free to make some yourself. Don't wait on me or anyone else. I don't wait on anyone. If the opportunity comes up, I do it or I don't. Simple as that.
Oh important topics are certainly worth debating, sometimes you just gotta ease off the pressure though, ya know? As for me making thread... Eh, I think I'm bad at it. I'm usually content to read what other people are saying and I feel I do better responding to someone than I do initiating a conversation. I've just noticed that a lot of threads I made a long time ago would peter out and I think it's because I didn't make a strong enough opening post and wasn't engaging people that responded enough. I guess I could try next time I think of something though.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I've just noticed that a lot of threads I made a long time ago would peter out and I think it's because I didn't make a strong enough opening post and wasn't engaging people that responded enough. I guess I could try next time I think of something though.
I've made plenty of threads that have petered out or didn't stick around long. Doesn't mean I'm going to give up that easily. Sometimes I bring the thread back when something new is posted or I have more to add to the conversation. Or someone else has more to add or just wanted to do something fun.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Helpful chart:

As for video games:
Simon the Sorcerer, an old point n' click adventure game from the 90s.
Simon is litteraly some dude that finds magical wizard robes and ends up in a fantasy world.
(It also got a remaster recently, but it sucks)
By that chart’s logic, the movie “The Final Countdown” fulfils the requirements to be Isekai. And on a few different fronts. The protagonists are ostensibly normal but skilled people and they remain on the same planet but their method of travel is mysterious and never explained. However due to where they’ve shifted - the 1940s - they are grossly overpowered because they are the crew and armament of a nuclear super carrier. One memorable scene shows a Japanese Zero up against a pair of F-14 Tomcats. Gee, I wonder how that went?