If A Random Girl Walks Up and Punches You Would You Hit Her Back?

Shaved Apple

May 17, 2012
This Thread is for the guys to answer but ladies feel free to answer as well. Personally i would hit a girl if she walked up to me and punched me in the face if I didn't know her.

yeti585

Apr 1, 2012
I wouldn't hit her back. If it was that random most people would still be in the "I just got punched in the face?" phase. I'd probably give a loud "What the F***?!" But that would be the same if anyone randomly hit me.

Erja_Perttu

May 6, 2009
I'm more of a pacifist, so I'd probably more stare in shock and yell 'What the hell is wrong with you?'

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
I'd ask her what the fuck was going on and why she hit me, then I'd tell her to fuck off. If she hit me a second time, then damn right I'd hit her back.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
I'd probably be too dumbstruck by the fact that someone I didn't know randomly punched me in the face to actually do anything.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
*sigh* this is kind of stupid

first of all it would depend on the situation..why is she hitting you? did she do damage? is she coniningly hitting you? can she be talked down? is she just crazy?

Cheery Lunatic

Aug 18, 2009
I'd pull that *****'s hair out.

Great thing about being a female.
Punch a dude - he's a wuss
Knock heads with a chick - CAT FIGHT

You just can't go wrong.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
My reaction.

OW! DX

WHAT THE #$^* IS WRONG WITH YOU!

*Punched again*

OW! STOP THAT! I AM CALLING THE COPS! DX

*Grabs her next punch*

Her: RAPE!

*Arrested and thrown in jail for 57 years*

In a society that views as violence by women against men is empowerment while violence by men against women is unredeamably evil, fighting back will get you in trouble instead of her.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
I'd just continue on my way. Most likely, she's looking for a reaction, and expecting to get one. But for a guy to take a punch to the face and not react to it at all? Creepy!

Dryk

Dec 4, 2011
One punch? Probably not. If she started punching me repeatedly? Of course I'd fight back.

Mafoobula

Sep 30, 2009
If she pops me a little on the jaw, I'll say WTF and give her a little smack on the cheek. Nothing painful, mind you, just a little slap from the wrist.
If she straight up decks me, straight-arm palm-thrust to the sternum. Because if she doesn't feel like holding back, no reason I shouldn't, either. That's equality!

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Vault101 said:

first of all it would depend on the situation..why is she hitting you? did she do damage? is she coniningly hitting you? can she be talked down? is she just crazy?
Hey now, there's no need for that kinda logic here!

OT: Be surprised and think she's crazy.

However, if she does it again it's go time.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Vault101 said:

*smacks on the head* shut up! *runs away*

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
Vault101 said:
is she coniningly hitting you?
My brain got twisted up by that there spelling error, and I forgot what I was doing for a second. Does that count as being randomly brain punched by a girl? If so...how does one retaliate such a mental attack?

DarkRyter

Dec 15, 2008
I'd probably sue her.

It is the most profitable way of going about the situation, and thus, is the best way.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
wintercoat said:
Vault101 said:
My brain got twisted up by that there spelling error, and I forgot what I was doing for a second. Does that count as being randomly brain punched by a girl? If so...how does one retaliate such a mental attack?
sorry, that was a bad one...even for me "continually"

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Vault101 said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Vault101 said:

*smacks on the head* shut up! *runs away*
Well, I never! *walks off huffily*

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
Vault101 said:
wintercoat said:
Vault101 said:
sorry, that was a bad one...even for me "continually"
That...that was supposed to be continually? O.O