If A Random Girl Walks Up and Punches You Would You Hit Her Back?

Zio_IV

Not a Premium Member
Sep 17, 2011
Yup, I sure would, and have done so in the past. To me, an assailant is an assailant, no matter the gender. If my brain identifies the situation as "you are about to be / have been assaulted", then I respond accordingly.

ninjaRiv

Aug 25, 2010
Wait, is the woman mentally disabled? Is that why she punched strangers? Or did she mistake me for somebody who fucked her over? I mean, if she punched me just because she's vicious, I'd punch her back like I would anybody else but I'm thinking there'd be a reason behind it and maybe it's not as clear as tit for tat punching.

Hateren47

Aug 16, 2010
If someone ramdomly, out of no where, hits me in the face I will try my best to teach them a lesson. The lesson being that if you assault someone at random, you yourself, might end up in a wheelchair. I would punch her until she was on the ground and then I would kick her in the head.

I'm not a violent psycho and I have never started a fight (and only ended a fight twice) but I don't and won't tolerate people shittin' me like an assualt is. Girls are no exception. I'd even feel morally justified (accidentally, of course, I don't want to be a murderer) killing anyone who would attack me. She was obviously a piece of shit anyway if she is assaulting random strangers.

Good thing I'm a big guy with a distaste for alcohol/clubbing and a mean look on my face so I don't get in fights. I hated myself for "ending" those 2 fights the way I did it, but it's the only just thing to do if you have even a little respect for yourself.

Vuljatar

Sep 7, 2008
In a flash. I'd probably just swing automatically before it even registered that it was a girl who punched me--unless hers was an extremely weak punch.

Ytomyth

Nov 13, 2011
I'd probably try to get my knee meet her nose, not in a friendly way.
Depends an awful lot on my mood at that moment though.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Sigh...are threads like these really necessary? What does it prove exactly? That all women get of easy when they punch a random person in the street and therefore we have it better than men?

We get arrested just like anyone else. There is no double standard.

(Hell I nearly got arrested for hitting a guy who was trying to rape me...thank god for cctv.)

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Well I'd probably just be like

o_O
"The fuck just happened?"

Then I'd be more like that and maybe ask what it was good for?
If she tries to punch me more I'd probably try and restrict it in some way until I figure out what the hell is going on and how to make the maniac stop. I'm not much for violence

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
I'd ask her what the fuck she did that for and if she decided to continue being violent I would probably shove her on her ass and try to call the police.

Gotta say though, where I live that wouldn't happen, they'd get their scummy boyfriend to start a fight instead. (Going from experience here)

Ironman126

Dark DM Overlord
Apr 7, 2010
Mafoobula said:
If she pops me a little on the jaw, I'll say WTF and give her a little smack on the cheek. Nothing painful, mind you, just a little slap from the wrist.
If she straight up decks me, straight-arm palm-thrust to the sternum. Because if she doesn't feel like holding back, no reason I shouldn't, either. That's equality!
I like the way you think! Though, I lean towards ritual dismemberme- er, dislocated joints as a means of incapacitation.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
I might shove her but after that if she continuously does it then I'd smack her across the face, no doubt.

blazearmoru

Sep 26, 2010
My first thought is that the girl may have gotten the wrong person, so I need to access the situation first by seeing if she looks cute, if yes then access her emotional and mental state in that point in time, and if she is cute. If the answer is yes to all then use this as an opportunity to make myself look good, if the answer is no to any of those, see if she has friends with her or not and then proceed to planing her death.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
Once?
"Dafuq is wrong with you woman!?"
Multiple times?
*Proceeds to give her an ass-kicking.

Sexy Devil

Jul 12, 2010
I wouldn't, but I'm a beta and wouldn't do it if a man hit me either. Worst they'd get is a sarcastic comment.

I don't fight because I know that 99 times out of 10 I'll lose.

Shadowhawk77

Jul 30, 2011
Its interesting how many people think one way-then there are people that think randomly(more pacifists then 'if this many hits' or 'hell yes' people as a whole) and Im loving the fact that Im not the only person to be completely nonaggro in these types of situations(bad highschool). However, if I could bring myself to do it I totally would(I guess im just a chicken because I literally cant do that kind of stuff) because its one thing to be hit and them walking away-but its a totally different thing if other people see it and try to see if they get the same results...therefore there are times that it should be necessary to hit the girl back-i.e.in the school years(due to it showing your ability/willingness to defend yourself in certain situations)

wottabout

May 4, 2011
I would cower and probably get the crap beaten out of me. Same applies whether it's a man or a woman. (I'm female, by the way.)

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
First I'd try to figure out what the hell happened and why she punched me. If I don't get a decent explanation I'll definetly hit her back.
I'm all for equality. Would act the same way if it was a man!

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
I wouldn't hit her back...

It has happened to me before, on a bus! She was a friend of someone I had had a fight with that day in school. The fight was a bit pathetic, but he ended up the worse, then this girl I had never seen before attacked me on the bus. I just took it... it's all I could do! Came away with a bloody nose, and that was it...