If Bethesda makes another Elder Scrolls where would you want it to be?

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Myself personally would like it to be in Hammerfell, Black Marsh, or Valenwood. Hammerfell because I think an Elder Scrolls game in the desert would be awesome. Black Marsh because Argonians are cool and swamps are awesome. And Valenwood because I think an an entire land of forest would be a real graphical challenge for Bethesda. And tree cities rule.

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
I want Black Marsh purely because it's the racial homeland of all my TES characters.

doomspore98

May 24, 2011
Totally the land of kajitts, that would be so awesome. Two others, black marsh, and valenwood, those would be good too

Volstag9

Apr 28, 2008
I haven't finished Skyrim yet so i don't know if anything happens with the Aldmari Dominion and the Thalmor but i'd like to see some more with the war between them and the Empire.

or...

Maybe something not in Tamriel all together. If you know your Elder Scrolls Lore you'd know about another enemy of the Empire, Akavir. Perhaps they invade or something, or just have the game set on Akavir itself.

WhatHityou

Nov 14, 2008
Black marsh, never been there and it would probably be quite different from other locals. Maybe more hidden water areas to explore?

JesterRaiin

Apr 14, 2009
In the province of Hammerfell, homeland of proud Redguards.
But this time i'd like it to be made better than in TESA:Redguard.

Savagezion

Mar 28, 2010
Well, the last two games have been humanish homeland of the fairly familiar aesthetic. I think that Summerset Isle, Valenwood, Elswyr, or Black Marsh would offer a greatly needed fresh environment aesthetic like Morrowind did. I would like to see Elswyr and Valenwood about equally myself. I bet the atmosphere in those two would be pretty awesome.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Elsweyr, so my Khajit can go home.
guess i'll have to make do with the mod for now.

J-Alfred

Jul 28, 2009
Either Elsweyr or Black Marsh. I want to see what a city looks like when it's founded, populated, and civilized by entirely non-humanoid creatures. Since Argonians can breath underwater, are there vast underwater buildings in Black Marsh? Are there giant scratch posts in Elsweyr? There are so many possibilities.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Elseweyr or Hammerfell.

Hammerfell because the Redguards are the most badass race in The Elder Scrolls. They don't let themselves get screwed over. When the Empire tried to ban Talos worship in Hammerfell, the people resisted and forced the Aldmeri Dominion to withdraw. There are other things that make the place unique as well. Some areas of the country are populated almost entirely by vampires. Redguards are the strongest seafaring race (and I'd like to see ships incorporated more).

And Elseweyr: It's just an all-around unique place.

DEAD34345

Aug 18, 2010
Ickorus said:
I want Black Marsh purely because it's the racial homeland of all my TES characters.
Pretty much this, but there are other reasons too. Black Marsh would actually be a really good place to set the game in.

It has 8 different and varied cities (judging by the admittedly brief descriptions available in earlier games at least).
The Argonians are organised in a clan-type / tribal culture and government.
They have a long standing hate for Elves, and especially Dunmer (no TES game would be complete without tons of racism).
Instead of roads the main form of transport is by rivers and water ways.
It's a "a lush and threatening land teeming with poisonous plants and violent predators".
It has sentient chaos-worshipping trees that share a symbiotic relationship with the native-Argonians.

What's not to like?

TyrunnAlberyn

Apr 1, 2010
I'm going to be in a minority I think, but High Rock please? I personally love the Bretons and the inclusion of the Forsworn in Skyrim hasn't lessened that ;).