If Computers Acted Like They Do On TV

Peregrin130

Nov 18, 2009
By the way and unrelatedly to this strip, shouldn't you have, as an official cartoonist for The Escapist, a personnalized avatar and title on these forums, Mr Williams ? Feels strange seeing you look like random anonymous posters such as myself. It's not as if you lacked in artistical expression, both image and (*snickers*) text...

Ruisu

Enjoy the Silence
Jul 11, 2013
It would be so freaking funny if the author made one of these with a literal wall of text just to really piss off people.

On the comic it self, so... there really isn't a way to make someones PC go 'pop' with some kind of software? Because I kind of hoped there was. Really wish some hacking was more like the PCmagic in TV and movies.

Serinanth

Apr 29, 2009
Corey Schaff said:
I think you could cause overheating problems or something, but afaik computers haven't exploded since Cathode Ray Tubes went out of style.
I know it was during the CRT days but I saw sparks shoot out of a friends Packard Bell 1x CD drive.

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
I had a chuckle out of this, nice work guys I might check out your other comics too.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Fantasy becoming reality is something I can get behind.

It explains why the ships in Star Trek carry thousands of people. No surge protectors on any of their equipment must mean a high staff turnover.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
You know who would buy one of those computers? Mr. Torgue. In fact, as a representative of Torgue, I would like to welcome you guys on to the family! NOW GET TO WORK, ASS****S, TIME IS EXPLOSIONS!

Shocksplicer

Apr 10, 2011
Christ, this was the worst one yet.
I think we need to abandon hope that this guy will ever listen to constructive criticism.
Hell, I doubt he even glances at these comments.

Norithics

Jul 4, 2013
Remember kids: the way you get people to do what you want is to insult them in an attempt at long-distance bullying! Because nerds love that and will respond positively to it, for certain. c:

Alma Mare

Nov 14, 2010
justmyopinion said:
I love the fact that all the word-whiners think they are delivering "constructive criticism"
It couldn't possibly be that they are all ignorant, brain-dead, simps who are just too stupid to go away, but would rather continue trolling, right?

...nah.

Get it through your thick skulls: this is Aaron's style. He's been writing and drawing comics like this for years. if you don't like it, STFU already and go look at something else while you drool on your keyboards. he's not going to completely lose his mind and bow to YOUR preferences. You might as well complain to Van Gogh that his brushstrokes are too broad and he uses too much paint. Or that television images use too much color, or radios play too much noise, or water shouldn't be so wet.

At this point you all know you are just trolling for troll's sake
Ah, the typical "You're too dumb to handle words" mixed with a nice dose of "Haters gonna hate". That's refreshing.

The comic is bad. I will point out the comic is bad. Deal with it.

justmyopinion

Apr 4, 2015
Alma Mare said:
And the comic isn't bad, it's just not to your taste. Big difference.
If your taste is mindless, ignorant drivel in bright pictorial format without those irritating, pesky words that make you use your brain, then by all means, go look at that and stop coming back to a comic that is not written for you.

and I swear to god, if the moderators think I'm being rude or disrespectful and want to suspend me from posting, then they obviously have a HUGE case of selective bias. I'm not calling anyone names, I'm just making logical points here

Alma Mare

Nov 14, 2010
justmyopinion said:
Alma Mare said:
Ah, the typical "You're too dumb to handle words" mixed with a nice dose of "Haters gonna hate". That's refreshing.

And again, I will continue to point out that you are simply being a troll for the sake of being a troll.
It makes absolutely no sense for you to keep coming back here to say the same thing. If you don't like it, quit coming back here week after week to say it. It's not going to change, apparently neither are you, so just quit being a troll.
Nope. It's my prerrogative to state my opinion in this comment's section. And my opinion is that either this comic improves or it should be replaced by one that's actual funny or interesting. Again, deal with it.