If could have a super hero power which one would you have

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
I am already invisible to females. Aside from that I would have mind-reading.

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
I'd have Nero's devil arm in DMC 4, it's awesome and it glows blue. Even better, though it's not out yet I'd have the main character from Prototype's power since it's 8 kinds of awesome.

IronManMan

Apr 16, 2009
I know it's incredibly worn out, but I'd still go for Wolverines healing factor! Oh the mischief you could get up to, knowing you'd always come out alright, hehe

Bucket0Bones

Feb 19, 2009
I'd have something like Peter Petrelli or Syler where i could absorb other peoples powers.

I would then go on a killing spree, like Syler, to absorb as many powers as i could. Then i would rule the world.

imperialwar

Jun 17, 2008
The ability to make people post in threads that already exsist, rather then cloning the same thing into a different thread.

AllTheoryNoPractice

Apr 6, 2009
The ability Save/Load your life at key points. Think of it like "Groundhog's Day" except you're actually in control of what you repeat.

Spektre41

Jun 26, 2008
Either all the required for psychics (Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, Telepathy, Mind Control, etc) or a Green Lantern Ring.

The Blue Beetle armor would also be good.

restoshammyman

Jan 5, 2009
my super power would be what David asked for in "tomorrows nobodies".
"i wish that everything i touch will have an orgasm"

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
As for me, i'd essentially want either A) To control shadows eg. morphing shadows into arms and have them tear someone apart or B) The power to teleport anywhere i want, no matter the distance.

nickfontaine

Apr 17, 2009
I'd want to read minds, but be able to tune out what I didn't want to listen to. That, or invincibility. Go god mode!

obimoshman

Apr 25, 2009
i would want the power over all time and space (no it is not exactly like time control it is different) which essentially would make me GOD lol :p

Overlord_Dave

Mar 2, 2009
Definitely Wolverine's healy-ness (but no the bad temper or metal bones). Because he always heals I presume he'll live forever. Which is also nice.