If money was no issue...

Quantom Quak

The Source of All Evil
Jun 12, 2009
If I had the funding, I'd put a team together. Like the best team ever. Scientists, athletes, artists, you name it. And we'd just do stuff. Solve problems, pull heists, and change the world a little bit each day.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
I would buy everything I've ever wanted... which would take about a weekend.

I guess I would spend the rest of my life manipulating society to bend to my every desire.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Massive house, brand new cars, private education for my kids, throw some to family. Keep half safe and let the interest build up and spend the rest on random shit.

tobi the good boy

Dec 16, 2007
Revnak said:
I would attempt to become Batman. There is no more noble goal, nor any more awesome.
I suggest you watch this http://www.cracked.com/video_18175_why-batman-secretly-terrible-gotham.html

OT: Try and get into the criminal world as an information broker.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Get a nice house to go to Uni from.
Book lots of festivals and trips to the US.
Then I'd probably have some fun just making huge donations to random people's donation drives or Kickstarter.

Thee Lost One

May 26, 2010
easy, I'd fund the Rise of Texas as a Global super power and try to bring as much land and people under my rule as I could.

Lunatic High

Apr 14, 2012
I would finance stem cell research and pay to make it accesible to the public, and hire mercs from blackwater to stave off the vatican. Also I'd clone chuck norris and make him fight the real chuck norris. EVIL CHUCK NORRIS.

Also I'd resurrect the dead a get the zombie apocalypse under way already

SH4DOWSL4Y3R

Jan 21, 2011
Financially back various game devs, anime studios, medical research and so on and so forth, i guess. give to charity, purchase a nice house, live comfortably.

i guess i could spend time meeting and greeting authors/creators of stuff i like. i assume it would give me at least some kind of goal, since finding a good job wouldn't be a need anymore and i'd have a shit-ton of free time on my hands.

Hylke Langhout

Mar 2, 2011
Iron Man armor first, then invest it into the gaming industry and get some promising indie developers off the ground. I'd also like to go to PAX a couple times, and maybe have a comfortable house. If I have anything left, I'd give it to charity or something.

Little2Raph

Aug 27, 2011
I'd get my pilot's licence. But not just to fly single-engine light commercial planes (although obviously that'd be the first step). But no, eventually I'd learn to fly fast jets and then buy me one of these:

This thing rocks - built in the early '50s it can still fly higher and faster than many modern fighter planes. This would be my private jet - I'd fly it everywhere just because I could.

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
I'd dump a shit load of cash on the guys building space elevator prototypes.

Seriously, space elevator to a space station in geostationary orbit. All of a sudden space travel becomes a lot more viable since we'd no longer require huge rocket boosters and tonnes of fuel to pull away from the earths gravity.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
ask my crush out and take her to a stupidly expensive place. Also go to every gig

EDIT: first "deal with her boyfriend"

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
I'd buy a reasonably sized manor and walk around with no pants. Also, concerts...so many concerts...

barbzilla

He who speaks words from mouth!
Dec 6, 2010
If money was no issue, I would start back to University and never leave. All the while, I would start a collection of ancient art to rival any modern museum. This after I do the basics such as paying off old bills, buying house, car, ect

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
barbzilla said:
If money was no issue, I would start back to University and never leave. All the while, I would start a collection of ancient art to rival any modern museum. This after I do the basics such as paying off old bills, buying house, car, ect
Uni life is good, but being broke sucks

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
retire. Really, that's all there is to it. Well, I would probably build myself a science lab and maybe try to create a gundam. Maybe. More likely, I would spend a few hours in my lab tinkering and then go fishing/golfing/whatever the fuck I want to cuz I'm retired.

barbzilla

He who speaks words from mouth!
Dec 6, 2010
Evil Smurf said:
barbzilla said:
Uni life is good, but being broke sucks
You know that is right. I am currently working to replenish my funds so I can go back for another degree next year, but I imagine I will be back and forth to Uni the rest of my life. I enjoy knowledge, and I work in the IT field so I need new knowledge as it comes.