If Only All Copyright Infringement Could Be So Delicious

BioTox

Nov 19, 2009
I think the product is called Crunch (if the name is Хруст) or the Russian to English translator lied to me. I think the video was pretty funny. The sounds effects by voice make it so much better.

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
That. Is. Hilarious.

At first, I thought you were going to talk about how Subway is going to try and copyright the term footlong as applied to sandwiches...

newbienator

Jun 26, 2009
Stripper pole mario....WHY?
the ads have nothing to do with the product, even if they are awesome none the less.

Vierran

None here.
Oct 11, 2009
I just woke my house up (it's 6am) laughing uproariously at this, that is a good way to start the day.

aaaaaDisregard

Feb 16, 2010
It's actually not a french fries but rather super-baked rye bread (kinda like hardtack). It's very salty and comes in small pieces as a snack to beer. And it's crunchy indeed.

Sworm

Mar 15, 2010
Brilliant!

Absolutely Brilliant! there's nothing more that can be said!

Lowbreed

Jul 4, 2009
I just watched every single one on youtube and the russian site (they're different ones) and I must say they are rather entertaining, even if the outcome is always the same / bloody predictable .

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I remember watching this a while back. Still makes me laugh, thanks for reminding me John!

Edit: Just watched the others. I'm going to subscribe to this! :D Funny Russians!

TheMadJack

Apr 6, 2010
Why oh why did you have to post something like this!? I just spent the last 45 mins looking at each and everyone of them! :p

Great stuff for the most part! :D

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Wow, those are all really funny. The best were the emo vs. goth and Norris vs. Leonidas. Wait, never mind, they were all great, i can't really decide.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Hahaha well, there went an hour of my time, watching the rest of them on Youtube. Holy shit some of those are hilarious. I doubt they're infringement, they're very clearly parodies. And they bring to light the pinnacle of all things Nerd--the VS fight, with cutesy stick figure animation