If the Beatles had one why not....

Benny Blanco

Jan 23, 2008
Look, "The Beatles had one" is not necessarily a good reason for anything.

Faux-spiritual gurus, insane Japanese modern artists and suits with mandarin collars on white people are just three examples.

Shadu

Nov 10, 2010
Just_A_Glitch said:
Whipped Cream would be awesome, but anyone playing with me would be too distracted to play. Because when Whipped Cream comes on, I'm breaking out the dance.

Hahah, my roommate and I do that too. In fact, last year for Halloween, she dressed up like Andrew from the Whipped Cream video for her costume. She carried around a sign that said "I want it with Whipped Cream on it." One lady actually put whipped cream on a piece of candy for her. But the end part of this story was we both did the dance in costume for some people we know. It was impromptu and one of them remarked, when we were done "Why didn't we film that?!"

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
gCrusher said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
Josh Diaz said:
Well the beatles had their own music game. So my question is, Does anyone besides me want another band exclusive music game to be made? i want Dr. Acula to have one but they dont enough songs. Plus they suck....
Plus they suck...
they suck
I see what you more than likely unintentionally did there.
Laughing... so hard... tears won't stop...

Why is this so damn funny?!
Glad to be of service <3

Mafoobula

Sep 30, 2009
Guitar Hero: Dragonforce. Remember how Through the Fire and Flames was the be-all end-all of Guitar Hero 3? Now imagine a whole game of hard mode songs like it.

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
Shadu said:
Just_A_Glitch said:
Whipped Cream would be awesome, but anyone playing with me would be too distracted to play. Because when Whipped Cream comes on, I'm breaking out the dance.

Hahah, my roommate and I do that too. In fact, last year for Halloween, she dressed up like Andrew from the Whipped Cream video for her costume. She carried around a sign that said "I want it with Whipped Cream on it." One lady actually put whipped cream on a piece of candy for her. But the end part of this story was we both did the dance in costume for some people we know. It was impromptu and one of them remarked, when we were done "Why didn't we film that?!"
I definitely approve of this Halloween you had. I love Andrew Volpe. Dude gives the best hugs.

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
Either Blind Guardian, or Iced Earth. Hell why not both? Then they can throw some Demons & Wizards songs in too!

It would also be cool to see something for Clutch.

I can't even tell what that first part is supposed to be.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Usually cause you need an established band with many songs, a selling appeal, and different sounds so they dont all sound the same (see Nickelback, I guess, though personally I like them).

Now of course you could say "hey man, like, every band has songs that sound different. you just listen to that mainstream stuff on the radio that all sounds the same, and usually isnt even what the band really sounds like brah!" (i.e. Tool. Listen to their stuff on the CDs that dont make the radio and you see what I mean). TO which I say... well, yeah, duh? thats how you get into the band by hearing it from somewhere else. And while it may be true, remember, it has to reach enough people that the game will sell well. More people Like Metallica than the ones that dont, and thus profit. Does a band like say, Tool have enough to carry a Rock Band: Tool game? I somehow doubt it (but then again the only Tool song I can say with any certainty that I remember is Sober, and its one of a few they play on the radio [at least in my area]).

At least the reason i choose to believe why there was never a Rock Band: Alice in Chains edition (the bastards at harmonix).