If the Escapist was a city, what would YOUR job be?

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Well I'll have to be a supervillain. The Brovengers need people to fight. Tiger Sora, chairman of the M.I.R.K Society and the current leader of The Brotherhood of NOD. A quasi terrorist/religious,business, global army.

You've your work cut out for you Brovengers.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
I'd be someone who owned a timeshare, very rarely visits it and almost always regrets when he does.

TheDrunkNinja

Jun 12, 2009
Probably the posh owner of a nice little tea shop in the less crowded part of the city who spikes all of his tea and watches you until you finish it so he can ask you how it was as he stealthily pours you another cup.

The fact that this scenario came to mind as soon as I saw the title kind of worries me...

Hmmm... Well, he might also be a lawyer on the side since that's the only one that makes sense in the context of how I act on the forums.

Meight08

*Insert Funny Title*
Feb 16, 2011
The guy who runs the very successful brothel with the best whores in the city, And who tries to keep the Brovengers out because they poke holes in their condom's.

You know who you are.

Jun 7, 2010
I'd be the shady bastard who lurks in the shadows at night and self-proclaimed king of the city sewers.

I'd be a complete unknown to the average population, but i'd be a powerful and respected figure in the city's criminal underworld.

Quesa

Jul 8, 2009
Driving in every Wednesday for five minutes to catch the show and trying not to make eye contact with the locals.

Xenowolf

Feb 3, 2012
Probabaly some crazy person who thinks he is far more important than he actually is.

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
i run a small time magazine.

because i pop up every now and then, post something moderately interesting, then lurk.

why? i fear being banned for saying anything REMOTELY controversial.

don't hurt me D:

QuartzQuadreant

Sep 14, 2012
I believe my first thread established me as something of a toff, so I'll live in a historical building, and devote my life to the restoration and selling of antiques.

Also, I shall have an alter-ego who delivers newspapers.

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
You tell me, for I have no idea. I am too small a part of the community and of too little importance to have a position of influence and I am not serious enough to have power, sooo...
I dunno.
A funny hobo?

QuartzQuadreant

Sep 14, 2012
Calibanbutcher said:
You tell me, for I have no idea. I am too small a part of the community and of too little importance to have a position of influence and I am not serious enough to have power, sooo...
I dunno.
A funny hobo?
The tiny parts of the community shall form the disrespected under-classes and eventually shall rise up against the Escapelebrities.

Or maybe we'll just be ironmongers and taxi drivers. The captcha was 'nice job', so that's encouraging.

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
Slightly forgetful, but very talkative janitor at a small place, with dreams of writing massively successful novels some day.