If virtual reality exsisted what would be the first game you would play on it?

willsham45

Apr 14, 2009
Ok virtual reality come a reality, how i dont know it could be like a holadec sort of thing like in star trek or it could be some device that enipulates your sences so you proseve the game around you.
Along with this it also has the ability to play any game ever created it will automaticly change the game so you can play it in the virtual reality.
Say this could be done, What you be the first game you would play with it?

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Left 4 Dead. Of course. Then, pretty much any 3rd Person Shooter or FPS of the last decade, but especially Half Life and other Valve games, Gears of War, and Halo (entire series).

Neo10101

Sep 7, 2009
Resident Evil, actually walking around in that mansion and seeing everything would be amazing

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
Morrowind and Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Would be fun to get to be all those heroes.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Fallout 3, Oblivion, WoW, Mass Effect and Batman: Arkham Asylum.
Valiance said:
Anyway, Batman: Arkham Asylum.

I MEAN COME ON.
Ohhh you ninjaed it by a few seconds! Damn you!

NIHILHATE

Aug 21, 2009
Wow. KOTOR 2, Fable 2, Dead rising, Harry Potter (so I could meet Luna Lovegood), Silent hill (so I could meet Alessa), There's so many!

Custard_Angel

Aug 6, 2009
Demon ID said:
second life.
Oh God... I lol'd and lol'd hard... I think I'm in love...

On a serious note, probably something with a level up feature and upgradeable stats and stuff... Oblivion probably... If I was in a virtual world, I'd like it to look much nicer than Morrowind. Also I'd like there to be as few Cliff Racers as possible... Nasty buggers...

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Halo series, Mass Effect (especially this one) and Bioshock. I would also give Portal and Dead Space a whirl later on.
But seriously Mass Effect is the best choice.

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
System shock 2, easy.
Can you imagine how much you'd shit yourself if you felt like YOU yourself were aboard the Von Braun?
That or Dead Space. Both games would be shit your pants scary in VR.