If we could all get together...

Kurt Horsting

Jul 3, 2008
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo. The grand father of all fighting games. if you learn this you can learn any fighter ever.

Or Guilty Gear XX. That series is made of win.

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
Any Smash Bros. game is perfect for something like this, but I'd also recommend TF2, Mario Kart, DDR, Minecraft, or we could all swallow our pride and play some Halo or CoD. Or, we could choose a promising up-and-coming game like Spiral Knights.
Hungry Donner said:
Two words: Portal MMO

(or is that four words?)

And I don't care that it doesn't exist and the concept makes absolutely no sense, I can still enjoy the image!
Hm, I'd give that a look if only due to the premise. A Bioshock MMO would also be interesting...

LightningBanks

Apr 15, 2009
Ldude893 said:
A multiplayer FPS game that can accommodate several thousand players in a single server. Heck, you could reenact D-Day on a gigantic custom map.
Do it as an anniversary event of D-Day...wait, this could actually happen 0_o

My game would be good old Duke nukem 3D

Or minecraft

Or Terraria

OR a video game version of urban dead, that would be pretty darn awesome

luclin92

Apr 22, 2009
chess-boxing just to see who is the one who is best in both of those sports here on the escapist

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
My first thought was paintball when I saw this title.

I suppose Minecraft would be the most fun if we could somehow support that many players on one server. Think of the things we'd create, the caverns we'd hollow out, the cities we'd build.

Detective Prince

Feb 6, 2011
Zyntoxic said:
OhSnap said:
...Dance Dance Revolution.

What could be more fun? :p
aside from the fact that it would be dificult to bring the whole (or even any bigger part) community toghether irl for that:

all these probably unexercised geeks playing ddr together... are u nuts?!?! can you imagine the amount of sweat that would be produced?! and the smell!! we would all suffocate in our own bodily odors!

OT: considering the ammount of people in the community and all the different kinds of tastes in games I don't think picking one is possible, the most likely to success would be populistic games like WoW or perhaps Minecraft.
I'll have you know that I used to play DDR...and Para...and Pump It Up...every weekend! And I is not unexercised. XD I agree with you about the smell though...And the WoW or Minecraft suggestion.

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
Ishadus said:
Dance Central because I would find it funny.

Or a giant ficticious mmo-style version of Left 4 Dead where half of us are survivors and the other half are special infected. May the best escapists win.
i do think this would be quite fun. or a giant game of something like custom robo or other classic game. OOOOOOOO GIANT MARIO KART RACE! or brawl fight. i always wanted to know what it was like to have more than 4 players on screen at once.

projectX42

Jun 1, 2011
MelasZepheos said:
A gigantic nerf gun shootout in some sort of huge locations, like a theme park.
i would so do that! sniping from a roller coaster will be epic
we can settle some of the scores while we are at it as well "consoles VS computer" "halo vs COD" "hardcore VS casual"

OddOzZy666

Jul 3, 2008
All games would be difficult, cos some Users may be able to cheat effectively *Looks at Jack and Calumon*

Aside from that....Worms, gotta be Worms

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
I'd suggest a giant Kirby's Air Ride. If that game could support a few thousand people in the City Trial then that would be absolutely amazing.

Although, I think it would severely decrease my chances of getting the Dragoon or Hydra, but I'd try anyway.

Imagine running through the city on the Hydra plowing down people in the road because there's nowhere for them to run? (For those who don't know, the Hydra is an insta-kill on almost any vehicle if you're going fast enough).

Michael Brunson

Jun 4, 2011
Either minecraft or any shooter.

Minecraft because I'd love to see what we all could build together.

A shooter because well... sometimes I just want to shoot some of you people.

Mr.PlanetEater

May 17, 2009
How about we all get together and play real life Mario Kart, or have everyone but three people be 'barrels', the remaining three are then assigned the roles of Donkey Kong, Mario, and Peach respectively. I think you can tell where I am going with this...

Hyper-space

Nov 25, 2008
Distorted Stu said:
My favourite game, what can i say?
"Teacher, mother, secret lover..."

I would say either an all-out Age of Empires 2 free-for-all or Minecraft, we could start a mega-project.

Eomega123

Jan 4, 2011
A building-wide, every man for himself nerf gun battle royal.
In terms of video games, I've always been partial to super smash bros brawl :)

Silent Anima

Jun 2, 2011
Eomega123 said:
A building-wide, every man for himself nerf gun battle royal.
In terms of video games, I've always been partial to super smash bros brawl :)
FALCON PAAWWWWNNNCH!!!! :D I can honestly say I would do that, or Worms. :D All these suggestions about FPSs and Age of Empires would get everyone mad and yelling at people for 'camping' and 'rushing' and that's no fun :(

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
ReservoirAngel said:
I'm going to suggest strip poker. Just for the fun of suggesting it.

Serious answer... I have no idea. I don't know any games that support several-thousand-player game modes, so I'm stumped.
If there were more females in the community, I would say definitely. Especially since the women who are here are smokin.
I can?t think of a videogame either. I would suggest a huge game of D&D or Rifts. We could play as a great army defending the land of Escapia.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
GonzoGamer said:
ReservoirAngel said:
I'm going to suggest strip poker. Just for the fun of suggesting it.

Serious answer... I have no idea. I don't know any games that support several-thousand-player game modes, so I'm stumped.
If there were more females in the community, I would say definitely. Especially since the women who are here are smokin.
I can?t think of a videogame either. I would suggest a huge game of D&D or Rifts. We could play as a great army defending the land of Escapia.
Or we could just invade the Republic of Molassia *shrugs*