If WoW was real what race and class would you be?

iironside

Nov 16, 2009
Hey im just wondering if WoW was real what race and class you guys would pick and why.

I'd be a warlock cos id just get my imp to do everything for me lol or id be a mage cos id never run out of food or drink.

iironside

Nov 16, 2009
TsunamiWombat said:
Human. Cleric. Garuntee'd employment for life and I don't have to do anything hard.
hmm you have a good point lol altho being a mage id be able to get employment serving food and drink to everyone lol

JWW

Jan 6, 2010
Worgen. Warrior. I enjoy hitting things with blunt objects and werewolves just look cool.

Finbark

Jul 24, 2008
I'd say Warlock, but I have a feeling every ability they use pains them somehow... I guess I'd just be a human Warlock. Minions, Dark Magic, and fire. Sounds good.

RN7

Oct 27, 2009
Human Rogue, since I am human...I think, despite what they told me in the pyschatriac tests... and I am a rogue in game. Plus there's invisibility!

Vendayn

Aug 18, 2003
Well, I would be magic...priest or mage preferably. Warlocks are my fave class, but I think their abilities would hurt you too, which I can't do pain

Mage gets the benefit of never needing to be thirsty or hungry, and powerful spells...would be useful.

Priests get the benefit of healing and would be an easy thing to be. And if I ever got hurt, I would heal my injuries away. That is very useful.

So priest or mage...as for race...

I would be a human. I wouldnt want to be short (gnome) or blue with tentacles on my face (draenei)...well draenei females are nice ;)...but out of males, I like humans the best on alliance. And they can be a mage or a priest, so it works. I wouldn't want to be an Horde race though. Funny enough, I really like playing as Horde.