If WoW was real what race and class would you be?

Cmwissy

Aug 26, 2009
Human Combat Rogue with two Rapiers and a parrot.

YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!

I actually play a Human Combat rogue as a Pirate- Rogues are pirates, not ninjas, it's known fact.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
If i get to choose my gender:
Night elf Female Hunter.

If i don´t get to choose it:
Tauren Male Warrior.

theguiltyone

Jan 6, 2010
Blood Elf Priest, like my main. Just to prove not all Blood Elves are self-absorbed and corrupt.

Only most of them. :D

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
If WoW was reallity, i guess i would still be a human, seeing as my parents are humans.
If WoW was real, you wouldn't choose a race, and chances would be, that most of us wpuldn't be gifted with magic powers of any kind, so seeing how few of us are soldiers (i'm not) not many of us would be warriors either.

So the vast majority would be human civilians, chasing after blood elf chicks.
Maybe that very last part is just me...

vladtehimpaler

Jun 23, 2009
Prolly a Forsaken preist. I'm morbid, with a god complex. Plus, mind control and 1337 healz. and at least the undead know how to organize a city well. UC is the only one that seems like it could have been planned.

Danzaivar

Jul 13, 2004
Draenei Shaman. Immortal apothecary that can come back from the dead? Able to cure any poison or disease and walk on/breathe in water? Resurrect the dead and heal allies? Shoot LIGHTNING from my hands?

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
troll warlock.

i know trolls can't be warlocks in the restriction of the game,but in real life i can do the hell i want.

Sep 17, 2009
Worgen Druid. Even though I play Horde I think all those forms would be cool.

Let's list them!
-Human Form
-Wolf Form
-Bear Form
-Dire Bear Form
-Cat Form
-Travel Form
-Ugly Manatee Form
-Flight Form
-Epic Flight Form
-Boomkin Form
-Tree Form