If You could be Any Video Game character...

Lollermancer

Jan 6, 2014
GEX, to me, lives the BOSSEST life. He is a 6 foot gecko that goes leaping through TV programs doing kung-fu, eating gecko grub, bouncing through the air like all hell and banging super models for some weird reason. The only downside is making stale pop culture references ad-nauseum but this has never bothered me IRL. Definitely my favorite fantasy as a spaced out kid but for some reason it has always stuck on some level(the love-life aspect resonating least of all due to its baffling logistics). Hope I've inspired some weird imaginings.

captainballsack

Feb 13, 2013
Lu Bu.

Who wouldn't want to be the most feared warrior of the three kingdoms? Lu Bu is crazy, and Diao Chan is fiiiiiiine.

Granted, he was a historical figure before a video game character, but Dynasty Warrior's representation of him is just too good to pass up.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
oh that's easy ill just be hawk...(reads OP comment) you evil person you........

ok then lyod irving for Tales of Symphonia. id get a nice ninja lady or angel girl for a girlfriend andid live a long and happy life.