If You Could Be The Best At One Game...

Ninja Tank

May 19, 2009
Left 4 Dead, if only if i was better as a infected. I'm beast as a human but this only counts on my team.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
Pokémon, so I could go around and make the local children feel highly inferior.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Every game. Simple as that. If I'm going to be the best, I'm going to be the best at everything. That's the kind of guy I am. I don't have a half full or half empty glass. I have a glass that keeps getting topped up by servants, and - wait a minute, this isn't my glass! My glass was full! And it was bigger! WHO THE FUCK'S STOLEN MY GLASS?

Jonatron

Sep 8, 2008
Online Poker!

(Really, no one said that?!)

But... I don't know. I play mostly single player games... I suck at platformers, though. And FPS.

GoldenCondor

May 6, 2009
Starcraft definitely.
And Halo, and WoW.

All just for the money.

I also wish I had six arms and three heads with three separate brains, so I'd be making triple the income.

72Chevy

May 31, 2009
Forza Motorsport 3 using a the Fanatec Porsche wheel so I could some day become a race car driver.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Team Fortress 2. I have some players I need to settle the score with...and backstabs are the answer. It would be sexy.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
Whatever game I could win tournaments and money by playing, which as mentioned above, is probably Starcraft.

randomman289

Jun 5, 2009
Hmm.
I think I could make lots of money with either 1.6 or Project Entropia.
Or maybe EVE. Hmm.
I guess I'd have to say 1.6. That's still popular, right?

bcponpcp27

Jan 9, 2009
Spaceman_Spiff said:
Chess, it is technically a video game.
Definitely this. Being the best at chess in the world would be so amazing.

Or poker. I know it's a game of chance, but with your definition of best, my statistical play and my unmatched ability to read opponents would at least result in cashes at every tournament I played, if not final tables. So much money there.

KittywifaMohawk

Aug 17, 2008
This is a tough question to be honest.
But I'd have to go with Tetris.
To be able to beat everyone in the world at Tetris would make me so happy.

pompom8volt

May 21, 2009
I know a couple people already said this but I have to go with World of Warcaft. It would be even cooler if I teamed up with he other people who chose World of Warcaft. We'd be unstoppable.

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
RocketPocket said:
World of Warcraft, I have to say.

Yes that would be, how you say, fucking awesome.
Agreed. And by judging by your avatar I would say you're Horde. Good man.
If I was the best at World of Warcraft I wouldn't have to worry about constant swarms of Alliance coming to bug me....

My second option would probably be Counter Strike: Source. Though I would be the best, everyone would accuse me of hacking and I wouldn't be loved...

Unhappy face...