If you could be the protagonist from any game...

mortalkiller

Feb 10, 2011
TypeSD said:
Who would you be?

*braces for the Shep tsunami*

I'd go for Edison Trent, from Freelancer, seriously, what's there to not love?
awesome ^_^
i though i was the only who played that game

Mine is

Gatts
-Berserk ps2 version

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
My character from any game that lets me make a character with long white hair. GO ENDON~

Other choices include: Shep (Mass Effect), Neku (The World Ends With You), Cole McGrath (Infamous), and hell, Alan Wake.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Really? Almost 50 posts and no one said Pokemon?
Definitely Pokemon. Come on, you know it would be awesome.

joiny

Sep 20, 2010
Travis touchdown, and i was once.

http://www.konventsbilder.se/images/static/uppcon_11/shil/Sondag/Sondag-5.jpg?1307540262

Diegolomac

Jan 28, 2009
Ezio Auditore, because I like parkour, and besides Ezio is a Don Juan. So basically he's physically powerful, and good with women, which makes him the exact opposite of me.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
TypeSD said:
Who would you be?

*braces for the Shep tsunami*

I'd go for Edison Trent, from Freelancer, seriously, what's there to not love?
Brofist. I've yet to find another Freelancer fan on these forums.

OT: Zidane. Reason? He's got a badass tail and a hot girlfriend.

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
AbstractStream said:
Alice from Madness Returns. Saving Wonderland? Sign me up.
I'd be Alice just for the card bridge, that place is way awesome

other than that, probably the Prince from Prince of Persia 2008

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
kuolonen said:
I cant believe nobody's said Alex mercer from protoype yet.

Seriously guy can get around town by, and I quote Yahtzee; "shooting blood out of his wrist, like an emo peter pan". That, and he happens to be immortal. And a god-like fighter. And he can take the form of any human being by eating them. And he gains their memories. List goes on...
Dammit, ninja'd

Well if not Alex Mercer, then I shall choose Batman. We have Arkham Asylum so it counts :D

lumenadducere

May 19, 2008
Pretty much my characters from any game that lets you make your own - Neverwinter Nights 1+2, Fallout series, Elder Scrolls series, etc. Lots of money, power, and everyone loves me because of how nice I am. And for the few that don't, well, I've got plenty of ways to defend myself.

If that fails, then Pokemon. Because yes, that would be pretty awesome.

chronicfc

Jun 1, 2011
Probably boring, but I would chose my created character for PES 2011 Be A Legend, so I can be a top class footballer, rolling in money.

Wanderer787

Mar 14, 2011
Agent 47 from the Hitman series. He's quiet, professional, and thinks much more than he speaks.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Sonic the Hedgehog. Why not? You have an awesome VA (Roger Craig Smith), fangirls, and super speed. What more could you want?

NinjaDuckie

Sep 9, 2009
ScumbagEddie said:
TypeSD said:
ScumbagEddie said:
TypeSD said:
ScumbagEddie said:
Or an Eldar Warlock from Dawn of War II. How could being snide and magical ever go wrong?
When you get shot in the face or ripped apart by any other race in DoW? Or did you mean besides that.

Apparently, no one knows how to play anything other than Space Marines

I must be seeing things, or is that a well disguised Eldar Farseer in your avatar?
Wow, you're touchy. Someone needs a hug. I play Space Marines, Eldar, and Orks on the tabletop. I like the Eldar the best in the PC games.
Totally. Eldar ftw.

OT, I'd be either an Eldar warp spider, leaping about all over the place - or Trilby, from Yahtzee's Art of Theft: dude's got a sweet hat, is a cat burglar, and has a taser in his umbrella - or... I dunno.. BATMAN.

Because BATMAN.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
Either Alex from Prototype or Joshua from The world ends with You. Both have awesome powers, one being a transforming virus/mutant thing, and the other being God.

Massaudi

Mar 28, 2011
I'd be the engineer from tf2 because if I have a problem i just build guns, and if that doesn't fix it i'll build more guns.