If you could choose a single NPC to have a game built around them... who would you choose...

Drago-Morph

Mar 28, 2010
Conrad Verner [http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Conrad_Verner], obviously. He's simply the most incredible character in the Mass Effect universe.

Layzor

Feb 18, 2009
CaptainLoserPants said:
MellowFellow said:
This is too easy, the obvious answer is Garrus from the Mass Effect series. Especially a game revolving around his time in between Mass Effect 1 and 2.
I also agree with the idea of a Garrus-game. Maybe like some kind of LA Noire, Garrus on the Citadel style. Or like you said, his bad ass time on Omega.
I don't think 10 hours of calibrations would be all that fun.

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
Catchy Slogan said:
On the theme of Dragon Age, Maybe an origin story for Duncan! :D

EDIT:
TheAceTheOne said:
Any hanar from Mass Effect. Why? No real reason. I think it'd be funny.
I can think of a reason:

OH LOLOLOL That's just awesome. "This one has no time for your solid waste excretions." Hahaha!

Well, I see that Mass Effect is the most popular on this list, and that's understandable because of how good the NPCs are.

Buuuuuuuuut, if I were to make one game about any NPC...

I would have to say an imperial guard from Oblivion. Half of the buttons are hotkeyed to "STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!"

sheogoraththemad

Feb 6, 2010
you know the answer, we are not going to play as garrus, we are not going to play as legion and we aren't even going to play like thane but we are going to play as!!
it will be epic

May 4, 2009
Raul the Ghoul from New Vegas. Basing a game on his adventures after The Courier convinced him to pick up his guns again would be awesome.

xbox hero

Jun 6, 2011
well,probably...And you are gonna like this one!
GLaDOS,sorry,no right click :(
the collosi [Shadow of the collosus]
a f1 [f1 2010]
gravity [every game with gravity lol]
and...The pokemon...Obvious,isn't it?

Dracowrath

Jul 7, 2011
Does it have to be an NPC you meet in the game? Why not a Dragon Age based game (like a DLC mission, perhapss) that tells the story of the Paragon Aeducan. They mention he had to pull a coup to get everyone in Orzammar to stop bickering and focus on the darkspawn, isn't that a worthy starting point for an epic story?

bliebblob

Plushy wrangler, die-curious
Sep 9, 2009
Alex or Eli Vance from half life 2 during the events between half life 1 and 2 would be interesting. (when the world went from normal to occupied by the combine) It would be a great chance to fill in the blanks of what exactly happened.

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
EndOfDaWorld said:
One of the beggars from Oblivion. Why? Because they get free money horde it, then defeat the evil........ummm......Fighters Guild?
But what if.........they were wrong?
AND THE GREY FOX IS THE ENEMY!!
what a twist!

Does Saxon Hale count?
I think a Saxon Hale game would gross millions.

Or Maybe Gary Oak............... going around being an asshole and being rewarded for it might be really enjoyable.