If you could Direct The sequel to any game...

Tipsy Giant

May 10, 2010
Matthew94 said:
But I hated Falco too! This is awesome! My Star Fox double!

I agree with everything you said. Falco was an asshole who didn't appreciate me.

When I was young aquas and Warp 1 were so hard to get into so they were a treat for me to reach. I didn't find out about Warp 2 (Sector X) for years.

I've got all Medals on normal and expert on N64 and 3DS (hence my avatar). It's probably my favourite game of all time. I've played about 20-25 hours on the 3DS version alone and for a game you can beat in an hour and 15 minutes that is a lot. On the N64 it must be near 100 hours, maybe more. I'm in th mood to play some more of it after I finally beat Pokemon Blue.
I never understood why everyone seems to hate on slippy and like falco, crazy folks I suppose....

Let me ask you this, if there was a new Starfox announced today as a launch title made by Retro Studios would you pre-order a WiiU on this alone.....cos I bloody would

Tipsy Giant

May 10, 2010
Matthew94 said:
Tipsy Giant said:
I never understood why everyone seems to hate on slippy and like falco, crazy folks I suppose....

Let me ask you this, if there was a new Starfox announced today as a launch title made by Retro Studios would you pre-order a WiiU on this alone.....cos I bloody would
I certainly would. Retro seem to be a solid studio. I mean, they pretty much exceeded all expectations when transferring Metroid to 3D.

So, fuck yes I would.
Then get ready to pre-order a WiiU, this is my prediction for TGS, they will announce this project. It makes sense, they are working on a front line Nintendo project and Starfox is the only game that would fit the criteria

Although knowing my luck it will be all ground based :(

May 5, 2010
Hmmm...I'm gonna say Uncharted 4. I know most people are saying the series is dead, but I think that's only true if the next game in the series is just another re-hash of the same basic plot. (See Zero Puncuation's review of Uncharted 3) I think the series could get a much better send-off then the third game if they just did SOMETHING DIFFERENT. A new storyline that really shakes up the series. I want to play that game.

Tipsy Giant

May 10, 2010
Matthew94 said:
Tipsy Giant said:
Then get ready to pre-order a WiiU, this is my prediction for TGS, they will announce this project. It makes sense, they are working on a front line Nintendo project and Starfox is the only game that would fit the criteria

Although knowing my luck it will be all ground based :(
How far away is TGS???

If this is true I will be throwing money at my monitor until a WiiU is in my home!
This is only my prediction, but it makes the most sense to me

TGS is mid-september, just before the WiiU is released

Tipsy Giant

May 10, 2010
Matthew94 said:

I'll be keeping a look out. I was interested in the Wii U but if Star Fox is on it (proper star fox) then I'd be all over it.
You inspired me to change my avatar :D

by the way starfox twin....my name is Matt too! DIDI JUST BLOW YOUR MIND?

Skops

Mar 9, 2010
Syphon Filter.

I know there is in total 6 Syphon Filter games (7 if you really believe Covert Ops counts). However, I have been deprived too long to know what happens with my 2nd fav action hero of all time: Gabe Logan.

If they won't make it, I damn well will... Or at least gimme the HD Collection with Dark Mirror/Logan's Shadow/Omega Strain. That will do.

jollybarracuda

Oct 7, 2011
A true, honest to God, Banjo-Tooie sequel. Nuts and Bolts was fine; a perfectly unique game with better graphics than most games out now and some genuinely funny humor...but as a Banjo game? I couldn't have been more disappointed. Running around Showdown Town just made me wish the whole game could have been like that. And then i have a little cry.

So yah, please Microsoft, think of the children! (And all that profit you just don't seem to want)

Timnoldzim

May 19, 2012
I'd make that damn new Star Fox game. I'd put in an EQUAL number of on-foot, Arwing, and Landmaster stages, and I'd add some spicy online multiplayer- Nintendo games sorely need that in general.

Roberto Hadi

May 5, 2011
Vanquish 2. I'd make it as a mega man homage. 8 russian robots invade america and you must destroy them and get their weapons in any order you like.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Let see for Gotcha Force 2 I would-

Add more new borgs and adding more to the families (the borg types) since in the first game there was only 1 Idol Borg.

Add proper objective instead of killing every single one. Objective would be like trying to survive during the countdown, being force to use certain borg, kill only a perticular borg and etc.

No MORE MMMMM SOUND!!!

Better voice actor to get rid of the muppet voices in the first game.

Cooler looking borgs and justify for the higher capsule borg (what it took 5 capsule to unlock that ninja girl with a huge gun when she was very weak?).

Adding proper physic in the game like if you touch that giant ball it will actually move instead of being static all the time.

Also the map should be enclose instead of having the typical invisible walls.

Rule Britannia

Apr 20, 2011
I would direct MW4 into the fucking ground, on purpose. I would change it to be soooooo broken that it doesn't function as a game and give it no tech support after its release.

I mean broken in the way that:
Shooting your gun kills you
grenades don't/won't explode

The campaign will have several really controversial cutscenes going so I will piss off anti gay groups and therefore reduce sales of the game.

Mike Richards

Nov 28, 2009
I've said this before, but a Red Dead style Mass Effect game where you play as Garrus, flashing between his time on the Citadel in C-Sec and his time cleaning up Omega as Archangel. Preferably made by Rockstar.

I'd also love to do a Silent Hill game with gameplay identical to 2, because everyone knows that the old style worked great and what fans really want is the devs focusing on a new and worthwhile story rather then fixing what isn't broken.

You'd play as a fifteen year old girl who's been trapped in the system with her 17 year old sister after their parents died several years ago. They become separated soon after arriving at their new foster home in Silent Hill, where the town quickly starts manifesting her abandonment issues, memories of an abusive and manipulative prior caretaker, and her crippling fear of both her own mortality and the mortality of the people she cares about.

Of course I'd also pay all of the money to get my hands on the rights to Myst, just to give that series some kind of relevance again.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
The Saboteur
Really loved the game and got disappointed when I heard the studio got shut down. Not entierly sure what I'd add though. Making stealth more viable would be on the top of my list, since it was pretty useless in the game, but I don't know where the story could go.
Infiltrate Germany and assassinate Hitler?

cthulhuspawn82

Oct 16, 2011
There are a lot of changes that need to be made to the Elder Scrolls series that the developers wont do because they are too scared to change the formula. Despite being an awesome series, they make so many major mistakes.

1. Never force combat and non-combat skills to compete, give players a separate pool of points to spend on each one.

2. The "use skills to raise them" and "level by raising skills" systems cause two many problems to mention here. Just do an XP system and have skills raise by class level and/or points allocated.

3. Use a class based system. Classless systems are just lazy programing. I don't buy that it is done to increase uniqueness as I cant think of any classless game where two characters are as unique from one another as they are in a typical class based game.