If you could fill a swimming pool with anything but water...

thethingthatlurks

Feb 16, 2010
mojodamm said:
thethingthatlurks said:
Absinthe! Oh god, how I'd love to have a pool filled with that. Or really good scotch. What can I say, I'm a lush...
Haha, imagine the louche! =P

For me, gummy bears. And one gummy shark.
Aye, pun intended. Isn't that a great idea though? It's an auto-disinfecting pool, with liquid you can consume to make your swimming even more fun. Plus I wouldn't have any problem with the neighborhood children sneaking in, because they would pass out out after 5 minutes. I'm kinda tempted to do this now :D

Xexxar

Jan 22, 2011
I would fill it with a big block of blood diamond and use it to buy the U.S. Debt and Obama.

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
Chocolate pudding, damn that would be great. I'd probably get sucked in and die, but it'd be worth it.

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
hazabaza1 said:
£100 notes.
Then take them all and buy a bunch of cool shit.
£500 notes

Then take them all and buy a bunch 5x the size of cool shit!

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Baneat said:
hazabaza1 said:
£100 notes.
£500 notes

I'm only finding 500 euro notes, didn't know they had £500 notes.
And if they don't, then 500 euro notes, because I'm pretty sure 500 euros is worth more than £100.

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
hazabaza1 said:
Baneat said:
hazabaza1 said:
£100 notes.
£500 notes

I'm only finding 500 euro notes, didn't know they had £500 notes.
And if they don't, then 500 euro notes, because I'm pretty sure 500 euros is worth more than £100.
yeah they're nicknamed "Osamas" in the UK, because 98% of them in circulation are held by criminals, they're impossible to find amongst the law-abiding-citizens. They can put huge sums of money in a fag box, they can hide it better. If you try to use one they recoil in horror, to the point where criminals just use it to trade amongst each other.

I think they stopped printing them, actually, since there was no legitimate need to carry £100,000 in your back pocket.