If you could fill a swimming pool with anything but water...

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
There are lots of things I could fill it with. I could take a sexual route and say lots of girls, but I won't do that because I've already been ninjad.

I'd fill it entirely with mercury. And the pool would be act as a poisonous moat around my castle of dominance. Looks cool and it's a security measure. ;)

EDIT: And I realize that I got ninjad for that one as well. But for the record I never saw the post until I posted my post. :p

Alanj95

Aug 20, 2010
Millions of assorted bills with my perfect girl sitting on top of it...Perfect Life in my swimming pool.

FollowUp

Mar 25, 2010
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

I think I'm gonna say... GOLDDDDD COINSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Captcha: bastiv pomoca

Strife17O7

May 24, 2009
Chicks...massively stacked girls who could mysteriously breath and survive despite being buried beneath many others. And yes, of course they're all nude.
And of course, as mentioned previously, they need not all necessarily remain in the pool.

Oh wait....maybe that same number of chicks, but mixed in a solution of lube.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Hand lotion. I hate being itchy in the winter. I also hate how cold it always is and having to rub it in so much. Ten minutes soak and I'm set for a month.

Wharrgarble

Jun 22, 2010
Caramel. Caramel everywhere.

I'm not entirely sure what I'd do with it, but after seeing that commercial involving a "pool filled with caramel", it's been on my mind as something I need to do before I die.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
AccursedTheory said:
Hot, naked women.

Standing straight up, of course. No need to suffocate them.

And who says they have to STAY in the pool?
I was wondering how long it would take to get to someone saying women. I thought it was the obvious choice.