If you could get in to bed with anyone in the world. Who would it be?

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Kron_the_mad said:
Summer Glau.
She's kickass, appropriately nerdy, hot and flexible....
I actually had my picture taken with Summer Glau once at a Pop Culture convention in Perth. I have to agree with you though, from what little interaction we had I gotta say, she's easy on the eyes.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
The girl I'm in love with.

However, by "get into bed", I instead mean "actually get lucky enough for her to love me the same way, build a fruitful and prosperous relationship with her, and eventually live together and share a bed. Sexual endeavors optional." Just being with her would be enough. :)

jamesworkshop

Sep 3, 2008

I know low content posts are bad but seriously this one picture says it all really and if it doesn't

Kelly brook takes the sexy cake

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
I
EcoEclipse said:
The girl I'm in love with.

However, by "get into bed", I instead mean "actually get lucky enough for her to love me the same way, build a fruitful and prosperous relationship with her, and eventually live together and share a bed. Sexual endeavors optional." Just being with her would be enough. :)
I love this answer.

Ossum said:
Your girlfriend.
...it had to be done..

Alternately, another vote for Scarlett. I think my current gf wouldn't hate me for it and would probably want to join us.
AngloDoom said:
BoosterGold said:
My girlfriend, because she is perfect and anyone else would be a step down
In that case, this guy's girlfriend.
My girlfriend sure is popular :)

Project_Xii

Jul 5, 2009
Selma Hayek, without a doubt. I would kill a room full of sick orphans for a night with that woman.

IzisviAziria

Nov 9, 2008
V TheSystem V said:
Also she's part of a Christian rock band, I would need to break her abstinence.
She uploaded a picture of her tits to twitter... she claims it was on accident, and maybe it was, but even so, she still meant to send that picture SOMEWHERE. However you slice it, I don't buy that she's abstinent.

S.R.S.

Nov 3, 2009
As long as they wouldn't mind lining up. I've got a list... also known as FHM's Hot 100 of 2005.

Ithera

Apr 4, 2010
Always wanted a piece of Melissa Auf der Maur. She would make a good test subject for this kind of dreaming.

Varrdy

Feb 25, 2010
Well, unlike a lot of people here it would seem, I'm a bit more shameless and so NSA fun is fine with me!

I could say someone I know but nobody else here would and so it would be somewhat meaningless. In that case, it would be someone reasonably well known.

If I were to go with a game character it would be Nova (Fallout 3). Were I forced to pick someone who was actually real (or at least portrayed by a human-being) I would go with Michelle, the band geek from the American Pie movies. She's petite, red-haired, geeky and a libido that could saw down a giant Redwood - The perfect combination, in other words!

Wardy

ClunkiestTurtle

Feb 19, 2010
jamesworkshop said:

I know low content posts are bad but seriously this one picture says it all really and if it doesn't

Kelly brook takes the sexy cake
Yes, yes and yes my friend!!

No one seems to understand what i like about her....

Anyways meet me by the clock tower at noon to decide who gets her lol

V TheSystem V

Sep 11, 2009
IzisviAziria said:
V TheSystem V said:
Also she's part of a Christian rock band, I would need to break her abstinence.
She uploaded a picture of her tits to twitter... she claims it was on accident, and maybe it was, but even so, she still meant to send that picture SOMEWHERE. However you slice it, I don't buy that she's abstinent.
Her account wasn't hacked. Pretty freaking obvious when she went on her Twitter 8 minutes after the picture was posted saying that she was hacked. An hour possibly, but 8 minutes after? Bit fishy.

jamesworkshop

Sep 3, 2008
ClunkiestTurtle said:
jamesworkshop said:
http://3.bp.blogspot=

[img]http://www.

Kelly brook takes the sexy cake[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes and yes my friend!!

No one seems to understand what i like about her....

Anyways meet me by the clock tower at noon to decide who gets her lol[/quote]

What will it be scoundrel, pistols, rapiers or barefists as God intended

or we could just tag-team...she's certainly got plenty going spare

[img]http://www.skinnyvscurvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Kelly-Brookes-Beach-Body-Part-2.jpg

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
Whoever plays the Israeli Mossad agent in NCIS.

Alternatively, Lt. Zofia from RA2 (Aleksandra Kaniak).