If you could get in to bed with anyone in the world. Who would it be?

The Righteous One

Jul 12, 2010
Well the girl I'm currently trying to win over. I don't every time I'm with her their is this tension no thats not the right word, she just has something I can't understand. Oh man I really need help./...

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
my boyfriend <3

or if you mean someone who's fantastical hrm...The Prince from Prince of Persia :3

Kelthurin

Jun 18, 2009
Hm, I could say . But I'd rather go for something lasting :p So I'll go with; A girlfriend I have tons of fun with, and have fallen completely for. And who'd be in for the long run.

These short stretches are getting lame.

May 6, 2009
Mr. Grey said:
I choose Patrick Stewart, his voice would soothe me to sleep as he reads me a bed time story.

What? You never specifically said we had to have sex. ][/spoiler]
You win one metric ton of Internets. My wife and I are now debating the relative merits of Morgan Freeman and Vincent Price for this purpose.

jonnosferatu

Mar 29, 2009
My second girlfriend.

I've now hooked up with every ex besides her (...unless we count a fling I had over Christmas of 12th grade), though I'm being somewhat open with the definition there because my 3rd girlfriend has some congenital nerve disorders that would make penetration extremely unpleasant for her.

Zero=Interrupt

Nov 9, 2009
I'd get in bed with Big Oil, and be financially set for life. Or Big Tobacco. People still smoke and their money hose hasn't stopped flowing either.

Definitely not Congress, because politicians are filthy, and let's face it, ick.

person427

May 28, 2009
You never said it had to be sexually, so the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man because he would make a great pillow.

Zealous

Mar 24, 2009
Mr. Grey said:
I choose Patrick Stewart, his voice would soothe me to sleep as he reads me a bed time story.

What? You never specifically said we had to have sex. I used a loophole.

If it had to be sex... nah, can't think of a single person I would definitely get in bed with.

Those hips...
OT: Alizée, the girl in the video up above or my crush.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
An all male threesome with Bill O Reilly and Glenn Beck and a video camera.

I'm not gay, I'd just sacrifice myself to end their careers is all.

I'm also not saying there's anything wrong with being gay, but damn, can you imagine THEIR audience just accepting the news?

Apologies in advance for the need of brain bleach to anyone who read this. :D

Krantos

Jun 30, 2009
For a single, no questions asked, no one ever finds out about it, one night stand? Scarlett Johansson. Only celeb I've ever had a thing for.

FrostyChick

Little Miss Vampire.
Jul 13, 2010
SenseOfTumour said:
An all male threesome with Bill O Reilly and Glenn Beck and a video camera.

I'm not gay, I'd just sacrifice myself to end their careers is all.

I'm also not saying there's anything wrong with being gay, but damn, can you imagine THEIR audience just accepting the news?

Apologies in advance for the need of brain bleach to anyone who read this. :D
not fair, you're only allowed one. (but three of me? ouch things are going to get very messy)

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
jonnosferatu said:
My second girlfriend.

I've now hooked up with every ex besides her (...unless we count a fling I had over Christmas of 12th grade), though I'm being somewhat open with the definition there because my 3rd girlfriend has some congenital nerve disorders that would make penetration extremely unpleasant for her.
and of course you would be a really nice guy and say "hey! if its all that wrong with you, lets not have sex untill you fix your problem"

What an understanding guy!! (Just Kidding)

okok, i would pick either someone that really loves me... or someone so experienced that would do EVERYTHING withougth flinching...

my guess is that if i ever had to chose in reall life i would go with the latter, who wants love when you have a girl that knows 25 ways of taking you to heaven with her eyebrows?!?!?

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Either <url=http://demi.fi/uploads/groupImage/718_ai_otsuka.png>Ai Otsuka or <url=http://myfirstgossipblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/utadahikaru1.jpg>Utada Hikaru.Can you guess what they have in common? No need,I'll tell you.
They're both Japanese.They both make music.And they are both extremely beautiful.

May 7, 2008
RanD00M said:
Either <url=http://demi.fi/uploads/groupImage/718_ai_otsuka.png>Ai Otsuka or <url=http://myfirstgossipblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/utadahikaru1.jpg>Utada Hikaru.Can you guess what they have in common? No need,I'll tell you.
They're both Japanese.They both make music.And they are both extremely beautiful.
I'm female and I'd do utada >3 ...stay up all night then ask her to sing me to sleep ^_^

uh huh...i know you feel it to don't be afraid go with it >] lol

but being serious now...I'd rather crawl into bed with smilingkitsune