If you could get in to bed with anyone in the world. Who would it be?

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
I was going to say Felicia Day;
but then I felt bad. She's got a boyfriend, and in the Guild she seems so innocent... I just don't think I could do it. :p
So I'm gonna go with Mary Louise Parker:
MILF of the century. Or maybe just the girl I'm in love with. That'd work out too. :)

Alon Shechter

Apr 8, 2010
Ickorus said:
Alon Shechter said:
My girlfriend.
I can probably get it simply by asking nicely of her ,
but I am 13 and she is 12 so.....
I'm young (physically) and she is young (Again , physically. although older than me in that aspect).
Sleeping together at this age is not something i want to do.
Cookie for using your brain instead of following a dumb stereotype.

I'm special bro.
I purposely ignore anything that becomes a popular trend.
Unless it starts here , 'Cause this place has lots of clever dudes.

ChiryX

Mar 1, 2010
I wouldnt rly use this kind of an opportunity for some ordinary girl cus U can always try hit on em the normal way ;P But hmm... Katy Perry. Yup.

captainwolfos

Feb 14, 2009
Probably Felicia Day. If you don't know who that is, I will shunt you over to watch at least one episode of The Guild or the MUCH later episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Or Evan Rachel Wood if she were in her Queen Sophie (True Blood) character.

On a related note, Stephen Fry - that man has an awesome voice, and could probably talk me to orgasm.

awesomeClaw

Aug 17, 2009
Harley quinn.

Cuz crazy wimen ar good in bed, am i rite?!

Just kidding. This girl at my school. Oh Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

FrostyChick

Little Miss Vampire.
Jul 13, 2010
A clone of myself

although this would not work in the real world as I'm pretty sure non-sexual violence would break out due to two headstrong narcissistic misanthropes are unlikely to get on very well together.

Aesthetical Quietus

Mar 4, 2009
Depends, for a night of screwing around, or actually going out? How long can it last(ie, does it matter if we snuggle for half the night, or just pure unadulterated sex). Are there any repercussions?

Anyways: My Friend, because I've had a crush on her for far too long, and even if it doesn't work out, it'd be nice to get it out of the way. [Hopefully it wouldn't impact on our relationship though, as she's my second best friend].
Or a celeb pick:
Katy Perry, she seems happy and fun, she's really pretty (most important thing to me when it comes to the body), and also has a great body.

Cheshire Cat

Sep 26, 2008
I happen to be absurdly attracted to Michelle Trachtenberg for some reason...
There is just something about her that really does it for me ;-)

and Emma Watson without question is a hottie :-D Though she would be just as fun to talk to as to play with ;-)

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
crudus said:

If you follow me at all you will notice by now that I answer Zooey Deschanel to a lot of these questions >.>
Yeah, I was gonna say Zooey too. She has amazing eyes and is one of the few female celebs who doesn't come off as hella skanky.

runnernda

Feb 8, 2010
Kron_the_mad said:
Summer Glau.
She's kickass, appropriately nerdy, hot and flexible....
THIS.

Also, mmmm, Jessica Alba. Or a threesome with Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds.