If you could go back in time and fix one game.

BolognaBaloney

Mar 17, 2009
If you could go back in time and fix one, and only one game, what game would it be?
Personally, I would go back and stop GTA 4 from being a boring, depressing, eastern-european life simulator, and turn it back into the crime-riddled, drug-crazed, open world mayhem inducing wonderland that it was supposed to be.

xxmastermillerxx

Jul 12, 2009
Well I don't know if I could fix this but make it so the parents of the little kids that play Halo 3 wouldn't allow them to.

deletemeplease107

Oct 15, 2008
If i could go back in time id fix my own life rather then a game.

But, if i did I would change what they did Spyro... that poor dragon...
They ruined him.

LAte

Jan 23, 2008
I'd go back in time and prevent myself from buying the transformers game. Worst spent money ever.

Kpt._Rob

Travelling Mushishi
Apr 22, 2009
I'd have the many control based issues with the remake of Alone in the Dark fixed. I've seen the game as somewhat of a gem hidden behind some genuinely shitty controls and other minor problems, and I think if the technical problems with Alone in the Dark were to be fixed it could have been an absolute classic of gaming.

Snuggle

Apr 28, 2009
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey, and remove the embarrassing combat and stealth and make it a regular point-and-click game.

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
TaborMallory said:
Every game that doesn't have four-player splitscreen where multiplayer is present.
I will second this notion. Also, but in some smaller maps for it.

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
I will go back in time and make Call Of Juarez Have co-op...
I was going to buy this game so I could play with my brother but NO!
-_-...

black lincon

Aug 21, 2008
I go and fix fable 2's average at best story and lack of a real final boss fight, because without those two glaring flaws fable 2 would be amazing.

ShadowKatt

Mar 19, 2009
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II

They never finished it, it's buggy as hell, and I really had fun playing it when it wasn't crashing at every load screen.

AbuFace

Jul 8, 2009
I would fix Star Wars Galaxies. Give it the development time it needed to realize all its potential, and ensure it wouldn't fall victim to the legendary mismanagement that it went through.

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
Halo 3 and make a secret character called Douk.

Then I could go 'see see there he is!!!"

Dribdrab

May 22, 2008
This is a no brainer for me vampire the masquerade: bloodlines, an amazing game with some unfortunate bugs and problems because they were forced to ship it too early