If you could have any 3 super powers

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Teleportation, Telekinesis, and shape shifting any part of my body along with shifting into anything I want. Does that count as 2?

Anyway, I'd probably be neutral. I'd help people out when I can, but I'm not just gonna constantly be on the lookout like Superman or some shit. If I am physically the closest person to the danger, I'll intervene.

sooperg

Feb 25, 2009
ur on, super speed, immortality time control, kinda like f***ing with the fast forward, pause and rewind buttons on a vcr.

DWJEms

Jul 16, 2009
1)Immortality(like Takezo Kensei so i don't age a nd heal from any wound)
2)Invulnrebility(like Baron Somedi)
3)Flight(like West or Nathan)

I used Heroes names just because.
Also i would be like a human bullet with those powers

Satin6T

May 5, 2009
I would be dr. manhattan, except not blue... and naked

I know Dr. manhattan just controls everything as his powers buuuuuut whatever

sooperg

Feb 25, 2009
dude, you just added immortality to immortality. eternal youth and immortality are one and the same! dumbass...

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009
I'd say:

Omnipotence
Omniscience
Omnipresence

...but that's just silly...

On second though, Omnipotence is enough, then I can just give myself any power...

bushwhacker2k

Jan 27, 2009
The ability to alter chance- if something had a chance of happening, I could force it to happen.
Ability to alter my appearance- I can look like anyone or anything :p
Ability to make people understand when they are being stupid or dipshits, but this might be a bit overpowered

Tyrant-of-Badab

Jul 16, 2009
sooperg said:
dude, you just added immortality to immortality. eternal youth and immortality are one and the same! dumbass...
eternal youth is not the same thing as immortality, with no immortality you'd just look young until you died.

Yuzzi

Jun 7, 2009
1) Flight. Or at least speedy low gravity movement skills. I can't think of a better way to describe it than... Uh.. You know Blockland? Holding the jump and forward keys. Something like that.
2) Lucid mastery. Total control over my dreams EVERY NIGHT. I'd probably OD on sleeping pills though. Now that I think of this power, why not just be omnipotent when awake?
3) Um. Maybe invisibility? Or telekinesis? Or... the ability to slow down time? Tough choices.. Hey, wait, scratch all of those. I want to be able to enter video games. Quicksaves and -loads included. That would just be awesome.

Ouroboros0977

Jan 1, 2009
Tyrant-of-Badab said:
sooperg said:
eternal youth is not the same thing as immortality, with no immortality you'd just look young until you died.
I think you are missing the 'eternal' part on it, with eternal youth you are immortal so you won't die of natural causes, but not invulnerable.

Tyrant-of-Badab

Jul 16, 2009
Ouroboros0977 said:
Tyrant-of-Badab said:
sooperg said:
I think you are missing the 'eternal' part on it, with eternal youth you are immortal so you won't die of natural causes, but not invulnerable.
i think when they called it 'eternal' they meant 'eternal as long as you live'

bushwhacker2k

Jan 27, 2009
Tyrant-of-Badab said:
i would have
1) Immortality
2)Invulnerability
3)Eternal Youth
Isn't eternal youth redundant of immortality? If you are eternally young, then won't you live forever?

Hah, just saw the post above this one. Sounds like your version of eternal youth and your version of immortality are the cheap ones, rather than both doing the same thing, eternal youth makes you look young again and even 5000 years after you die people will be talking about how youthful you look ;O and immortality means you look old as hell and have arthritis and alzhimers but at least you'll never die... oh, that would suck.

DocLock

Jul 10, 2009
Hmm.. Tough one..

I'd have to say
1)Immunity from prosecution(Basically any law inforcer wouldn't know i'm there but everyone else would)
2)Teleportation to EA's HQ
3)The ability to spawn a baseball bat

Oh the mess i could make.

strength of 7 men

Jul 7, 2009
I would have:
1)Ability to heal anyone or anything...so I could be the best doctor ever.
2)Unlimited Knowledge...never have to use the search bar again.
3)Time Travel...because it's cool.

Shynobee

Apr 16, 2009
I'd go with...

1: Projectile expertise, similar to that of Agent Zero of Marvel comic fame, but mine wouldn't just be limited to pistols. It would include thrown items as well.

2: Invisibility

3: The power that the Watchers have in the movie "Push." For those of you who haven't seen it, they can see the future at will, and act accordingly to make it occur or change it.