If you could have any fictional vehicle, what would it be?

Asclepion

Aug 16, 2011
So it's a ship.
It runs on carrots, a small amount of carrots.
It can regenerate (including from completely being destroyed) and you can communicate with it telepathically.
It has faster than light travel.
It can cloak, turn intangible for periods of time, and has a cargo hold that defies the laws of physics as a pocket dimension.
It can transform and with time and patience, you can fuck it and produce heirs with it.

Cabbits are clearly the best ship imaginable. Even if they have no shields and very poor offensive capabilities.

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
o_O

Uh... okay then. I have no idea how that is a vehicle (or why you would have sex with it).

As for the question, I wouldn't mind an airship or blimp. Specifically a steampunk style one.

I really like this style for air transport. It's a shame they didn't work out in real life, I think they're damn cool.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Drummodino said:
A blimp? A blimp?! I'm f**kin' leaving now, that's disgusting! *SLAM*

I guess I'd have a Super Star Destroyer, asteroid fields be damned. I would dub it...

Look at that thing, it'd look cool doing anything...flying, crashing, nutting asteroids, remaining stationary and casting a long shadow...

It doesn't need to be fast, it just needs to make me feel better about my knob be very, very large and imposing. Its heirs would bathe the stars in laser-fire.

SirDerpy

May 4, 2013
Well aren't you guys all c-cool, all flying in the air and...doing all that...aerial maneuvering and such.

It is the perfect balance between awesome and cool. If it comes with the background art, even better!

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Asclepion said:
It can transform and with time and patience, you can fuck it and produce heirs with it.

Eh, not the weirdest thing anime has produced

OT: I would totally be down with getting a time-travling DeLorean and going on many mis-adventures

Time travel FTW

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
Asclepion said:
What.

Anyway my go to vehicle would be the Emperor class Battleship.

Screw spinning rims, gothic architecture is where its at.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
I'm having the same first reaction as you guys.
I don't know what it/she is, so I am not going to judge too quickly ...

For me, it is the example for the HQ ship I use for the best darn RP on this site.
Okay, maybe just the best avatar RP on this site.

Not only is there a possible infinite rooms to discover, but it will always be protected by numerous heroes, powers, and AI. It is the best ship in the darn RP, okay maybe except for some incredible OP ones, but this is the fairest and the best!

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
All these predictable responses, going for large and imposing. I will take one of theese please

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Drummodino said:
Uh... okay then. I have no idea how that is a vehicle (or why you would have sex with it).
It transforms. It's been ages since I've seen Tenchi Muyo, so I don't remember all the details, but it is a spaceship. I do remember the carrots bit--I knew what it'd be before I saw an image.

http://tenchi.wikia.com/wiki/Ryo-Ohki

Personally, I'd go with a TARDIS. Preferably one with a working chameleon circuit, though the blue box is cool.

The only downside is, I'd have to stop by Cardiff once in a while to recharge.

....I have nothing against Cardiff, I just really wanted to make that joke.

Kanova

Oct 26, 2011
Probably a Banshee from the Halo universe. Seems like it would be really really really really fun to fly. And, you don't need an entire fucking crew of 100+ people to use it.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd rather have a vehicle that doesn't need a whole crew to operate or doesn't resemble a giant spikey penis (or both).
So I'm going with the Epoch from Chrono Trigger. I'd say the TARDIS, but I imagine the Epoch is easier to pilot.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
canadamus_prime said:
I'd say the TARDIS, but I imagine the Epoch is easier to pilot.
I don't know. Based on the lore surrounding Doctor Who, the problem isn't so much the TARDIS (even if she is old and breaks down frequently), but rather the pilot. And while I could make a parking break joke, this sort of joke dates back at least to Tom Baker's run on the show, so it's not just Moffatt.

The Doctor just need sot lrn2pilotnoob.

I'm sure we could do better.

<..>

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
This is a tough call but it has to be airwolf. The most badass attack helicopter ever with a goddamn turbo button

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
canadamus_prime said:
I'd say the TARDIS, but I imagine the Epoch is easier to pilot.
I don't know. Based on the lore surrounding Doctor Who, the problem isn't so much the TARDIS (even if she is old and breaks down frequently), but rather the pilot. And while I could make a parking break joke, this sort of joke dates back at least to Tom Baker's run on the show, so it's not just Moffatt.

The Doctor just need sot lrn2pilotnoob.

I'm sure we could do better.

<..>
On that subject. Why does the TARDIS have a parking break? In any case, that doesn't mean the TARDIS isn't difficult to pilot.
TheDapperChangeling said:
canadamus_prime said:
TheDapperChangeling said:
canadamus_prime said:
Kanova said:
But, I LIKE giant crews... D=
Captcha: Like a boss
Exactly!
Yeah, but where are you going to find 100+ people to be your crew?
I kind of assumed they came with the ship. -shrug-
I'm pretty sure it doesn't, but that's up to the OP.