If you could have any non-combat superpower, which would it be?

TRR

Jul 21, 2008
Well I can't answer this one as I would probably be able to turn any superpower into a combative one.

Dracowrath

Jul 7, 2011
I would probably choose either telekinesis or a healing factor like that of Wolverine. Healing has applications outside combat, for instance, if I fell and broke my leg. Just lean back, straighten the leg and watch as the bone reconnects in seconds then get up and laugh at the shocked bystanders.

Brian Hendershot

Mar 3, 2010
X-men proved that almost no super power could be used without combat...and I mean ANY POWER.

So what I am saying is...I got nothing.

Yamiki

Apr 10, 2009
The ability to create networked portals, because instead of showing someone a picture of an awesome sunset, or a awe inspiring forest, I could take them there. And it would mean that I could play catch with someone in another town.

That is assuming a lot of things, portals holding more than 1 person, not turning you inside out, getting to cool shit in the first place.

Gearran

Oct 19, 2007
The ability to reflect another super's powers in one of three "modes:"
Normal: a 1:1 redirection of a power.
Convex: disperse a redirected power over a wider area, at weakened strength (the wider the dispersion, the weaker the effect)
Concave: focus a redirected power on a selected point (the smaller the point, the more amplified the effect).

Munchu

Jun 4, 2011
Stopping time, teleportation, or telekinesis. Any of the three would be ridiculously useful, and the first especially for a professional procrastinator like me.

DarkenedWolfEye

Jan 4, 2010
I'd like the power not to require sleep. That'd be a pretty wonderful thing.
Failing that, I want the power of being a werewolf.

Traskelion

Apr 1, 2009
The power of the Judge. Ability to distinctively know if someone is lying and such. ....fine, _I_ think it'd be cool. Or maybe levitation. Have fun sitting about on the floor, I'll be the one hanging out on the ceiling!

technoted

Nov 9, 2009
I'd use Teleknisis for fighting purposes mainly so I guess I'll go with Teleportation or flight.