If you could have any non-combat superpower, which would it be?

Totenkopf

Mar 2, 2010
I don't know what it is called, but the powers of Doctor Manhattan (Watchmen) would be pretty nice.
Would probably solve most problems.

aei_haruko

Jun 12, 2011
Shloogor said:
You a granted the ability to have any superpower so long as it has no use in combat (crime-fighting, world conquering, and so on)
What do you choose?
any power can be combat oriented if you are creative.
I'd go with the ability to manipulate space, like teleportation, because one could do so much with it
EDIT
by this I mean being able to at a point exist/ not exist. Like schrodingers cat, like exist in one place, cease existing, and then exist in another place.

kempoman14

May 19, 2010
The ability to tell my past self things. Think about it; get a flat tire? Tell myself not to take this road. About to take a test? Tell myself all the answers. Got a girl pregnant? Tell myself about the bad condom. The applications are endless! Who hasn't wished they could tell themselves if something is a good or bad idea? Plus, I could warn myself about disasters, so that's cool.

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
The ability to control time. I would use it so I was never late, stop time to have naps and do (ahem) personal things whenever I feel like. Also I would use it to mess with people I didn't like.
When I get bored I will travel through time. I don't have to worry about paradoxes in my opinion because I am already a part of the past if I plan to in the future.

If not that healing immortality (meaning I would regenerate from any injury included decapitation as long as a single cell remains). I would use it to win dangerous bets and sky dive without a parachute.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
The ability to actually enter stories' universes, So I could actually be part of, say, the Northern Lights or the Mass Effect Universe.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Telekinesis. To avoid the whole "can't be used in combat" thing it could only be used for personal advancement. IE I can move a glass of water to myself but I can't use it to hit someone over the head with. Same with weapons. I can use it to bring a gun to my hand if I plan to only shoot targets but if I am going to shoot a person it won't work.

franconbean

Apr 30, 2011
Teleportation. I'm a lazy bastard and, as with Telekenisis, the practical applications are legion.

Kapri

Jul 20, 2011
Flying would be fun. I could save so much money by not filling up my gas tank!!!

Leole

Jul 24, 2010
To control Gravity. Meaning I can make an object weight nothing, make myself, or others, lighter than air, or stop anyone, anchored by his/her clothes. And technically speaking, it ain't combat.

The Eyeball Moose

Jun 16, 2011
The ability to create a force field around me that propels people like the wrong magnets. People tend to not leave me alone ever.

Korak the Mad

Nov 19, 2010
Telekinesis: so many useful purposes.

Teleportation: You can go anywhere you want without having to waste time getting there.

The power to manipulate gravity: even better than telekinesis, because you can make certain objects weightless while other objects are unaltered.

Mind control: Quite useful even when not in combat.

Ability to heal injuries.

Ability to manipulate time: not able to go backwards in time though(paradoxes).

Intangibility: That has so many non-combative capabilities, I can't even describe how many positives there are to it.

The ability to understand and communicate with anything living.

The ability to transform into anything and have all of the same abilities.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Does multiplying myself count as a non-combat superpower? Because if so, that.

I could send my clones off to work several jobs, while I sit on my ass at home and rake in the money, while playing Borderlands all day with 3 other me.

I would then send several dozen of myself all over the world, to learn every form of martial arts, criminology, and science. Then I would re-absorb them into myself.

Yes, I just turned myself into Batman.

Black Arrow Officer

Jun 20, 2011
Flying sounds fun until you're tired of wind in your face constantly. Humans aren't "Aerodynamic" creatures and all that wind would fly straight in your face and annoy you soooo much. Invisibility would be great when I just want to escape my life without being a hermit. I could just walk into buildings where I'm not allowed to go into normally and see how everything works there, as well as eavesdrop on everyone. Not to be judgmental, just to get a glimpse of peoples lives.