If You Could Have Any "Weapon"

L-J-F

Jun 22, 2008
The Zephyr blade.

If we were talking real weapons though, I'd say a 14th C Italian arming sword w/scabbard.

RN7

Oct 27, 2009
E.X.D. said:
Hand held teleporter.
Why?
No amount of body armor will prevent me from teleporting your heart out of your chest and into your hands so that your last memory will be clutching your still beating heart as you collapse and die.
No gun can hurt me if I can teleport all your bullets up your own ass.
No man can catch me if I can teleport myself to the other side of the earth and you to the otherside of the galaxy in less than a second.
Well actually, alot of armor would mean you'd have to be careful not to fuse yourself with the surroundings once you teleport inside.

Vredesbyrd67

Apr 20, 2009
The Random One said:
Sonic screwdriver, /thread. Because I just closed the thread with my sonic screwdriver.
You know, I was going to say telekinesis, but I think I'm just going to steal your answer instead. Long live the Doctor! Until the present incarnation of the Timelord expires, that is...

DaBozz

May 27, 2009
the Mag-Charger from TimeSplitters, It can shoot though walls and it has a scope that lets me see where anyone is. <3

Gioll

Apr 22, 2008
I'd have the guide;

you know which guide, the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.

why? because i already know where my towel is and what's more dangerous than knowledge?

atombeast707

Dec 8, 2009
either the force or some sort of camoflaging device to be invisible. or some sort of time portal device. or all of them. i cud get sooo much pervert time. lol see where my head goes? i would rather see some nekkid ladies than kill people.

E.X.D.

Apr 12, 2009
jcb1337 said:
E.X.D. said:
Hand held teleporter.
Why?
No amount of body armor will prevent me from teleporting your heart out of your chest and into your hands so that your last memory will be clutching your still beating heart as you collapse and die.
No gun can hurt me if I can teleport all your bullets up your own ass.
No man can catch me if I can teleport myself to the other side of the earth and you to the otherside of the galaxy in less than a second.
Well actually, alot of armor would mean you'd have to be careful not to fuse yourself with the surroundings once you teleport inside.
I'm not wearing the armor my enemies are, so fusing people to things would just be icing to the cake.