If you could have dinner with any fictional character, who would you choose?

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
G1eet said:
I don't mind the mention of him by Glefistus and others, but you took it too far.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u237/brokn68/flamebait.jpg

Generic response: God, whoever he/she/they/it are, isn't a douche. It's his believers on Earth that compete in douchebaggery. And if the stories are correct, I don't think he'd take that in stride.
Oh really now? Have you met God? Are you claiming that your perception of it is the authority over all other perceptions?

Do you even know what I base my opinion of the entity in question on?

No you don't. So shut up and stop trying to steal my opinion from me. Im entitled to it a much as anyone else is entitled to theirs.

In my opinion, God (if it exists that is) is a douchebag, and I would throw food in it's face if the chance presented itself.

If you're curious about why my opinion looks that way, then go ahead and ask. I might just feel in such high spirits as to answer. But when you try to discredit my opinon without even knowing what I base it upon, then YOU are taking it too far...

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Stalk3rchief said:
Machines Are Us said:
It would be more humorous if it wasn't said in every single topic with the words 'fictional character' in it.
So it would be funny if it wasn't used often?
It's only funny because people get so offended by it, as if Jesus ever did exist or something.
Ever heard of the concept of 'playing dumb'?

If I were to make a Nazi joke people would assume I was kidding.
If I were to make a Nazi joke every day, people would start to get a little concerned.
If I were to make a Nazi joke in every single discussion that came up people would start to wonder if I am being more serious than I first appeared.