If you could have one game remade what would it be?

blackfrancis567

Oct 18, 2008
I would have Blood Omen 1 remade cause that was a great game which was better then any sequel that you could play as kain

DeathWyrmNexus

Jan 5, 2008
blackfrancis567 said:
I would have Blood Omen 1 remade cause that was a great game which was better then any sequel that you could play as kain
DAMN YOU!!! Ninja'd XD

I just hope they wouldn't screw up WHY we want it remade. I loved the fact that it encouraged exploration and had awesome powers. I miss it soo. T_T

Beltom

Professional Lurker
Sep 8, 2008
Well, Black Mesa Source are already remaking Half Life 1 so i'll go with a decent PC port of RE4 or the original Metroid, with 3D graphics on a 2D plane.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
I'm going to have to say the whole Time Spliters series, you all know thats a win. Seriosly I wouldnt mind it at all if they remeade that game.

Zacharine

Apr 17, 2009
Planescape:Torment or Chrono Trigger.

Both could do with a graphics update, with better voiceacting (or one at all) and some new side-quests. Great games both even as they are, but a remake would be awesome.

GDW

Feb 25, 2009
"BloodNet"
Full 3-D. Full GTA-style sandbox. Full exploration in both real and virtual worlds. All secrets included. Some new action elements would be nice, as well, such as "MGS: The Twin Snakes" style gun-control and some "Mass Effect" style squad control (only, you know, make it not suck).

That would be the best game I've ever played.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
blackfrancis567 said:
Funny you should mention LoK... my choice for a remake would have to be Soul Reaver.

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
PlaneScape: Torment.
Also probably Baldur's Gate I/II.

I hear great things about all three games, but I never got to play them.
Planescape's not a bad choice, but remaking it rather than reprinting it would probably diminish the overall feel of the game or change how it plays way too much (like Fallout 3 vs 1 or 2). It really was a fantastic game though, very unique and eerie.

I'd love to see Snatcher remade again, and for a change totally uncensored.

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
PlaneScape: Torment.
Also probably Baldur's Gate I/II.

I hear great things about all three games, but I never got to play them.
I love you....No homo!...right?

Anywho, I'd pretty much say these games as well, but slap the 2 KoTOR games there and You'll have the super awesome squad assembled.

Well, I also agree with this

Foggy_Fishburne said:
I would have T'ai Fu for the PS1 remade and re-released for the PS3. What a underappreciated game. T'ai Fu could kick most brawlers today. Fucking epic