If you could have one game remade what would it be?

Shady Dealer

Jun 8, 2009
Gungrave: Overdose it was a little known unsophisticated third person shooter but even on hte ps2 the graphics were solid the voice acting great adn the plot badass i owuldtn' say remade but just upgraded to current consoles

Sexy.EXE

Apr 18, 2009
Earth Bound/Mother series on the DS
Sieni said:
Team buddies, I used to play it all the time when I was a kid.
I thought I was the only one who has played that.

Optimus Hagrid

Feb 14, 2009
BATTLEZONE.

The good one.

madbird-valiant said:
Blood. I miss that game.
Hell as yes.

Sexy.EXE said:
Earth Bound/Mother series on the DS
Sieni said:
Team buddies, I used to play it all the time when I was a kid.
I thought I was the only one who has played that.
Enormous Hell as yes, and I would love to play Team Buddies.

TPiddy

Aug 28, 2009
Too Human... the game had so much promise... if they could only re-do to fix the controls and balance the weapons it would have been so much better!

Proteus214

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2009
Space Station Silicon Valley. This time without the bugs that made it the best most overlooked game on the N64.

t.tocs

May 23, 2008
I would have Too Human remade with all the criticism fixed. I loved the game, but not a lot of others did. I wish they could fix it up so others would give it a chance and see how the story ends.

ZeroDotZero

Sep 18, 2009
Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, prefrably released as a bundle like the God of War Collection.

But with less Big the Cat going fishing. God that was terrible, not even crappy minigame quality.

JeanLuc761

Sep 22, 2009
I'm somewhat tied between two games, both of which I'd love to be remade.

1) Spyro the Dragon (original three games)
2) Soul Reaver series

Too hard to decide between the two.

MentalBakura

Welcome To Das Oontz
Feb 21, 2009
Hmm, hard to pick between these two:

Final Fantasy VI (as long as they didn't mess around with it too much, basically I want the game as it was, but with gorgeous current-gen 3D graphics)
Soul Reaver

Nmil-ek

Dec 16, 2008
Morrowind, hell even just update the graphics to not look like a 9 year olds art project I'd be over the fuckin moon.

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
WrongSprite said:
Morrowind. It'd probably get fucked up though....
Yes, if they don't mess it up.
Basically, update the engine and textures/models, voice acting is optional (please...). Don't worry about balance issues, but get rid of the bugs that can be exploited.
Also, how about integrating the concepts in the Morrowind Complete mod (adds cooking, smithing, carpentry, woodcutting, and mining)? That epic game would through me into instantaneous nerdgasm.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
I would want Final Fantasy VI remade with updated graphics, slightly updated gameplay and a retooled script with a little bit of added depth to the story.

Yes the story is FANTASTIC, I just wish it was more fully fleshed out.

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
It might not be a "Classic" but there is a game for the PS2 that's a build your own Jurassic park, and it was awesome. i would like to see that remade...ahh what happened to Jurassic park...oh yeah...#3 happened =/

Blue22

Jul 17, 2009
People have probably already said this, but the first three Sonic games? I know they're thinking of doing it, but still, they should do it.

Dart DeathClaw

Sep 22, 2009
I wish they would remake PSO and not screw it up like they did with PSU. All i wanted was better graphics, updated creatures, and maybe more weapons! But noooo, they decided to change almost everything and make you play as some queer called "Ethan Weber"...