If You Could Have One IRL Super-Move

chrono16

BOOM! Headshot.
May 9, 2010
I think I would like to be Sayian. That would include Ki manipulation, flying, and Super Sayian ability!

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Empathetic projection. Pretty much being able to read someone's feelings and project my own or someone else's feelings onto others.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
The ability to have a super awesome power when i listen to music.

Be like...listen to kick@ss music....start kickin @ss

Sep 4, 2009
Load from Save.

Whenever I can't think of the perfect comeback on the spot and think of it later?
***Load from save.***

Lose my temper, break my boss' nose and throw out of a 27th storey window?
After asking the coroner if he thinks it was suicide as I'm lead away in cuffs?
Load from save.
Find out my girlfriend was sleeping around?
...when?
...load from save
"JESUS CHRIST?! What the-"
"We're through. Bye!"

Someone five year old won't let an insult go?
Makes the mistake of not using a proxy?
IP lookup.

LOAD FROM SAVE. (Go back six years)
"Hi. I'll give each of you $50 to kick that man over there in the balls as hard as you can."Gee, OK Mr!"

Load from save.

*EDIT*
Could go back in time and edit these typos.
Decided I won't. :D

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
chrono16 said:
I think I would like to be Sayian. That would include Ki manipulation, flying, and Super Sayian ability!
Actually ki manipulation, flying, and Super Saiyan would all have to be learned separately.

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
Meowth's Payday move from Pokemon.

I'd never have to worry about finances again. If I needed money I'd just unleash Payday on the ground or someone I hate and collect the spoils.

Quesa

Jul 8, 2009
I'd bunny hop the way you can in the HL1 engine*. I never did it to gain an advantage in CS, it was just fun to do between rounds or leaving spawn, especially after it got nerfed in 1.5. I do it everywhere in every game regardless of how inefficient it is. I have ridden both Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms from top to bottom on a 40% mount bunny hopping.

* I know, but HL1 engine is much shorter.

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
Critical_Sneeze said:
Gudrests said:
Critical_Sneeze said:
Verbal Barrage

I mock someone and it makes them fall over.
Ive done that before...IT WAS GREAT. ripped a kid a new one sooooo hard he had a blank face on afterwards and said"John, That really hurt." Walked out of school, Drove home and didn't come back the next day. I felt so...so...AWESOME!!!

SupperStrength/bullet/knife prof ness...yeahhh
Some people deserve it.

Failing that one I might go down a Russell Howard route and be able to make anybody climax on command. Someone mouths off to you. Hnnnng, they have to change their pants. Done.
ohh that would be awesome...but no i dont think he deserved it...well kinda he needed to be put in his place every now and again...but then again ive been known to mouth off to people so hard they want to just lie down somewhere and sleep the pain away...its a gift...and a curse because ill do it to girls i like by accident lol