If you could have one Pokemon in real life..

Ursus Astrorum

Mar 20, 2008
Also, in addendum to my post: Missingno or M'.

Just to see what happens when the Matrix world's code goes awry.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
Tauros. One its a bull, which is badass, two it would be awesome to ride and three, if something should ever happen to it, then I get enough steak to last me for a year.

A velociraptor

May 12, 2009
Articuno. Gigantic, blizzard making, blue bird. It looks awesome and can make perfect snowboarding conditions anytime... anywhere. I'm in!

LiftYourSkinnyFists

Aug 15, 2009
Heart of Darkness said:
Growlithe, because it's my favorite. He's also a puppy WHO BREATHES FIRE. If possible, I want a shiny.

D'awwwwww....
This this this one hundred million two thousand eight hundred and eighty two times this.

Well, that or a Bidoof.

Ursus Astrorum

Mar 20, 2008
WHENTWOTRIBESGOTOWAR said:
Heart of Darkness said:
Growlithe, because it's my favorite. He's also a puppy WHO BREATHES FIRE. If possible, I want a shiny.

D'awwwwww....
This this this one hundred million two thousand eight hundred and eighty two times this.

Well, that or a Bidoof.
Just don't make him angry.

Tsunimo

Nov 19, 2009
Kabuto cause it evolves into a fucking blade clawed water thing that will kill everything

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
WHENTWOTRIBESGOTOWAR said:
Heart of Darkness said:

D'awwwwww....

Well, that or a Bidoof.
Eww....Bidoof. Although, going by Astrorum's post, I shouldn't be saying that in public.

However, I respect your opinion on having a Bidoof in real life. Even if having a Growlithe is the obviously superior choice. =P

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
Charizard or Ninetails. Charizard is a flying dragon how could you not want that? Ninetails is one of my favorite for several reasons, it's a fire Pokemon, it's a mammal and fuzzy, and it was my first shiny card and the only card I didn't give away (but I lost it T_T).

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
Ursus Astrorum said:
Also, in addendum to my post: Missingno.

Missingno. only glitches the Hall of Fame data; it doesn't destroy game data like so many people assume. M', however, will fuck up your game.

Ursus Astrorum

Mar 20, 2008
Heart of Darkness said:
Ursus Astrorum said:
Also, in addendum to my post: Missingno.

Missingno. only glitches the Hall of Fame data; it doesn't destroy game data like so many people assume. M', however, will fuck up your game.
I was talking about the Red and Blue glitches collectively, really.