If you could have one Pokemon in real life..

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
Ursus Astrorum said:
Heart of Darkness said:
Ursus Astrorum said:
Also, in addendum to my post: Missingno.

Just to see what happens when the Matrix world's code goes awry.
Missingno. only glitches the Hall of Fame data; it doesn't destroy game data like so many people assume. M', however, will fuck up your game.
I was talking about the Red and Blue glitches collective, really.
Ah, 'k. For some reason, it just irks me when people attribute M''s qualities to Missingno.. But if you intended to include all glitch Pokemon under Missingno., forget I ever said anything.

Tfirmin002

Aug 24, 2009
Treecko, because it's basically me but better, also smaller and cooler

it's fast, relaxed and vengeful

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
andrew21 said:
Ditto duh then I could have any pokemon I wanted
BRILLIANCE!

But in all seriousness, I would take the giant turtle.

'Cause he's environmentally friendly.

LifsAndlat

Jul 14, 2009
Mew! It's adorable, lovable, and super powerful!

EDIT: Now that I say that, I remember pretending to have a Joltean when I was in grade 1 xD I'll stick with mew though.

zenoaugustus

Feb 5, 2009
-Zen- said:
Entei, easily. He has the voice of Dan Green.
Duh. This is the only choice, because it's Dan Green.

In all reality, Raikou is one of my personal favorites, although the Abra family might be the most practical. Psychic powers and the ability to teleport anywhere.

Feste the Jester

Jul 10, 2009
Charizard all the way man.[/quote]

Ditto

Or maybe Mew. Since its the original Pokemon and can learn anything that other Pokemon can.

Harn

Nov 19, 2009
Glaceon

Wouldn't cost a ton to feed, and works as an air conditioner in the summer.

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
I'd go with Raichu because it's a walking tazer and it seems like a good Pokemon to have as a pet and a friend. Who wouldn't want to have their own cuddly little tazer?

BioHazard19

May 17, 2009
Definitely Cyndaquil. Who wouldn't want a tiny porcupine/hedgehog that can breathe fire? Also, he's got those cute, squinty anime eyes!

Landblom

Sep 14, 2009
I would probably take a Pokemon that is fire type like Magmorter so they can get rid of the snow for me with flamethrower instead of me shoveling.

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
Ursus Astrorum said:
In real life, when you don't have the convenience of little capsules that apparently lobotomize your minions, you'll be wishing you picked the small, cute and loyal ones. Because as it is if you try ordering those around you'll wind up eaten, blasted away, trapped in a neverending nightmare, or worse. Not to mention the hassle you'd have trying to transport them everywhere.

Besides, everyone knows that the character with the super-awesome-badass team is the one that always loses to the character with the cute-but-reasonably-cool team.
You refer to real life then end with cute, tiny, weak creatures defeating what are effectively deities?

I'd take my chances with the awesome, useful, strong ones over slightly more colourful versions of weasels and rabbits.

EDIT: Also, with the exception of Scizor, they'd transport me (though Scizor could fly/glide us sometime).

gilbro7

Apr 15, 2009
Either Blastoise (Water canons?!?!), Celebi (most adrorable one imo), definetly Aracanine (reasons previously stated), Dragnair, or Alakazam.