If you could have the entire world listen to one song at the same time...?

BlindTom

Aug 8, 2008
FernandoV said:
Arontala said:
FernandoV said:
BlindTom said:
I like how most of these songs would just sound annoying to the vast chunks of the world that don't speak english. :-|

Way to put some thought into your answers guys.

You know what else sounds annoying to the rest of the world? A pseudo-worldly 13 year old Japanamaniac.
So.. you're fighting against ignorance with even more ignorance?

Nice.
No, I'm commenting on elitism with facts.

BlindTom said:
FernandoV said:
BlindTom said:
I like how most of these songs would just sound annoying to the vast chunks of the world that don't speak english. :-|

You know what else sounds annoying to the rest of the world? A pseudo-worldly 13 year old Japanamaniac.
Was that ordinary baseless childish aggression or was it a confession that your baseless childish aggression is reminiscent of a pseudo wordly 13 year old japanomaniac? Are you struggling to make some kind of witty statement? Should I care?

Chill out bro. It's only the internet.
Bro, try as you might to articulate yourself in a scholarly manner; you still need to align your self-image with the reality, take it down about 50 or so pegs and you're golden.
I'm not "trying to articulate myself in a scholarly manner" anymore than I'm "a pseudo-wordly 13 year old japanamaniac." What the hell has happened to this community? Am I posting on the escapist or 4chan here? Why do you have to be so mean to a stranger on the internet?

FernandoV

Dec 12, 2010
BlindTom said:
FernandoV said:
Arontala said:
FernandoV said:
BlindTom said:

Nice.

BlindTom said:
FernandoV said:
BlindTom said:

Was that ordinary baseless childish aggression or was it a confession that your baseless childish aggression is reminiscent of a pseudo wordly 13 year old japanomaniac? Are you struggling to make some kind of witty statement? Should I care?

Bro, try as you might to articulate yourself in a scholarly manner; you still need to align your self-image with the reality, take it down about 50 or so pegs and you're golden.
I'm not "trying to articulate myself in a scholarly manner" anymore than I'm "a pseudo-wordly 13 year old japanamaniac." What the hell has happened to this community? Am I posting on the escapist or 4chan here? Why do you have to be so mean to a stranger on the internet?
Victimizing yourself is totally the right direction to take this conversation. You prop yourself on a high horse the internet is here to knock you down.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Dango said:
**Pony snip**
...Christ...

OT: I've been playing a lot of Brutal Legend lately. Therefore, my choice shall be influenced as such. I think the world needs a little more metal, that is for damn sure.

Just try and stop it.

BlindTom

Aug 8, 2008
FernandoV said:
BlindTom said:
FernandoV said:
Arontala said:
FernandoV said:
BlindTom said:

Nice.

BlindTom said:
FernandoV said:
BlindTom said:

Victimizing yourself is totally the right direction to take this conversation. You prop yourself on a high horse the internet is here to knock you down.
Since this is the third time you've quoted me with nothing more than some random insult I'm going to cut to the chase:

3/10 for persistence, 0/10 for everything else. You weren't obnoxious enough to give the impression of emotional involvement, neither were you subtle enough to make any genuine headway.

If this wasn't a poor attempt at trolling then you can ignore those marks and replace them with a 0/10 in life instead. (You failed it.)

alrekr

Mar 11, 2010
You people can decide here's the choices:

Followed by

And the greatest song ever made