If you could have the entire world listen to one song at the same time...?

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
Blade3dge said:
Not out of arrogance but because I think it would be a great opportunity to spread my bands music I would have the whole world listen to this song by my band Cupidfalls.
(I'm on bass :p)

EDIT: The player doesn't seem to work? Here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbrmQo1lrI0

EDIT 2: Fixed.
it's pretty damn good. but i do have some constructive criticism. i'm guessing you guys have drawn influence from red jumpsuit apparatus? because you guys sound a lot like them. a little too much like them. now, that's not a completely bad thing, i like red jumpsuit, but i just think that maybe you guys should work on making your music more...distinguished, i guess is a good word to use, from other bands. you guys have a lot of talent, but it feels like you guys might just be trying to play it safe. but hey, that's just my opinion and it's all up to you guys and if you and your band mates like the way it sounds and want to keep it like this, that's your decision, and i was only giving some suggestions. good luck man :)

dickywebster

Jul 11, 2011
Ben Lawrence said:
Rick Astley's Never Gonna' Give You Up.

Because even though it's an old meme, that would be beyond epic proportions.
Rick rolling the world would be awesome! (also what i was gonna say)

TonyVonTonyus

Dec 4, 2010
Time for some Ragnarok music.

The Heavy Metal Nerd said:
Manowar's "Warriors of the World United"

At the sound of the summons, the metalheads of the world will rise, unite, and crush the weak!
you sir have a good taste in music.

Sam Cohen

Mar 22, 2011
Either:

The Human Stain by Kamelot
Or Another Way To Die by Disturbed

Because the world needs to understand how disgusting the human race is. And once people realise what we have done, maybe we can pull our finger out and do actually something rather than just talk about it.

Or we could just nuke everything. Which Isn't that bad a solution really.

Jenitals

Jan 15, 2011
This thread's going to make the most fascinating, mind-blowing playlist ever...Maybe not so much the ten hours of tololol at the beginning.

the.gill123

Jun 12, 2011
It's a theme song, and I would make them watch this, now I have no idea how this opening compares to other animes, but it's a mind fuck, especialy with the Star Trek stuff added into it.

But maybe on a serious note, The Gary Byrd Experiance with 'The Crown', it's a great song and although I'm not into songs with messages, this song mixes funk and rap so well it gets away with it.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
ChickenZombie said:
imperialreign said:
There is ONLY one answer:

Oh man... you definetly win.

I'd choose Soundgarden, Bleed Together. Because I like that song.
I dunno I think I'd prefer this.

Captcha: eeksPro vascular. What is this?

Talo_AML

Jun 15, 2009
Defiantly 'Numma Numma'

Simply because that song never fails to put a smile on my face. :D

I_Sinanju _I

May 3, 2011
No sunlight By Death Cab For Cutie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09ne5kbZPj8&feature=related

Crap, I forgot how to embed...
Ah well, I love this song because of it's dark and cheery tune.

FernandoV

Dec 12, 2010
Arontala said:
FernandoV said:
BlindTom said:
I like how most of these songs would just sound annoying to the vast chunks of the world that don't speak english. :-|

Way to put some thought into your answers guys.

You know what else sounds annoying to the rest of the world? A pseudo-worldly 13 year old Japanamaniac.
So.. you're fighting against ignorance with even more ignorance?

Nice.
No, I'm commenting on elitism with facts.

BlindTom said:
FernandoV said:
BlindTom said:
I like how most of these songs would just sound annoying to the vast chunks of the world that don't speak english. :-|

Way to put some thought into your answers guys.

You know what else sounds annoying to the rest of the world? A pseudo-worldly 13 year old Japanamaniac.
Was that ordinary baseless childish aggression or was it a confession that your baseless childish aggression is reminiscent of a pseudo wordly 13 year old japanomaniac? Are you struggling to make some kind of witty statement? Should I care?

Chill out bro. It's only the internet.
Bro, try as you might to articulate yourself in a scholarly manner; you still need to align your self-image with the reality, take it down about 50 or so pegs and you're golden.