If you could have the head of any creature from gaming to display proudly, what would you choose?

BabySinclair

Apr 15, 2009
I'll take rancor, arch-demon from DAO, tarrasque from DnD, or the sarlacc's. It's got to be big and still have a blade jutting into it's skull

ZB4e1

Mar 22, 2010
rezboyjoey said:
The Star Wars prequil trillogy was made into games. Star Wars movie characters are video game characters.

Jar-Jar Binks.
Logic has given you much win, padawan.

I have to go with Pikachu, myself. Both for the show and Smash Bros. annoyance.

SideburnsPuppy

May 23, 2009
Lekonua said:
Either Ruby Weapon, or one of the Colossi.
#16: Malus, the Grand Superior.

http://www.meristation.com/EPORTAL_IMGS/GENERAL/articulos/Septiembre2007-Los25mejoresjefesfinales/IMG-cw46e4238cbd149/Maldad%2060pe.jpg

Yes.

laststandman

Jun 27, 2009
I would get that entire room from the Fighter's Stronghold DLC in Oblivion. All those taxidermy creatures would make me look like Theodore Roosevelt. On that note, I would just take a room full of animals TR killed. Does that count?

thethingthatlurks

Feb 16, 2010
A Behemoth from Fallout3, although that would probably take up half of a wall.
Scratch that, give me the head of HK-47 (KotOR series) instead, at least if it can still wisecrack-just not shoot me. Don't you dare deny his awesomeness!

Gauntes

Jun 22, 2009
ForgottenPr0digy said:
Marlboro from Final Fantasy VII
What part of that thing would be the head...?
I thought about saying Marlboro but I couldn't figure that one out...

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
Trivun said:
dmase said:
Trivun said:
FFX. Penance.

[/thread]

Seriously though, maybe Maester Seymour Guado from the same game. Just so I can give a massive 'fuck you' to the persistent bastard every time I look at it (seriously, you have to kill him FOUR times in the whole game... now that is pretty damn persistent, why doesn't he just get sent already?).
Wait... what? I thought you where talking about Square Enix? Fighting the same boss multiple times that NEVER happens.

I want the metal head leader's head.
Actually, it does. In FFX, you fight Seymour once in Macalania Temple. Then after you kill him his body is taken away before it can be sent, so you end up fighting him again on the Bevelle Highbridge (in a different form). Then he escapes again and you fight a third form on Mt. Gagazet after he slaughters half the Ronso tribe. Then he get's swallowed by Sin and you fight him for a fourth and final time, sending him to the Farplane, inside Sin at the very end of the game.

Like I say, he's a persistent bastard who just won't die...
So it is true.... sarcasm doesn't transfer well online.

Most Square Enix games have multiple boss fights with the same bady.

FF7- basically fighting the different forms of genova, and sepiroth you fight three different times i think

Chrono cross- I'm not even gonna start because the list won't stop, i keep thinking of more bosses to add starting with salt and pepper

Dragon quest games- who basically have the same "demon lord" at the end of each game just different monster each time, but also DQ7 where you beat down the boss it runs away fight it again runs away fight again finally they either join your team or die. Or you fight the boss die, fight the boos again die, fight the boss again win.(all part of the story)

Star Ocean-I'm almost positive that the entire medieval world was just one big boss fight of the same character, albeit with a few random encounters thrown in.

FF12- bosses weren't that memorable sadly

Square Enix throws the bosses back in there all the time for story purposes.

Vrud

Mar 11, 2009
The xenomorph, tongue-mouth stretched out and everything. Now that's badass.

Deef

Mar 11, 2009
The deerhaunter from TimeSplitters Future Perfect.
Oh wait.

BabySinclair

Apr 15, 2009
Kheapathic said:
The Tarrasque, because that'd mean something.
you have to be able to claim that you soloed it, or at least kill everyone that helped bring it down. Lvl 30 solos (or CR 20) = major bragging rights

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Just a head?? Bah! If I beat this thing, I'd have the whole thing stuffed and mounted!