If you could live in any VG universe...

frank220

Dec 25, 2008
i would wanna live in the warhammer 40k universe as a brother captain of the sphess mehrens purging xenos and killing heretics and whatnot

Mr. Mike

Mar 24, 2010
Well I'm taking the question as relating specifically to me. Therefore most hostile games are out of the question if I'm not taking the position of the protagonist in the VG universe in question.

Therefore, I'd go with either Guild Wars, or perhaps anywhere where the game doesn't take place in either Crysis or Uncharted, since both look so purdy. And I suppose most major cities in many RPGs as they're generally safe (e.g. Oblivion).

Akiada

Apr 7, 2010
Deus Ex, most likely.

The tech head in my demands I actually put tech in my head. Zzzaap.

Though I'd probably want to land either in the timeframe of DX3 or DX2. DX1 had the gray death and great collapse - neither of these are conducive to a long life.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Animal Crossing!
I'd just love a nice peaceful life where I can get furniture from trees.

wikicated

Jun 7, 2009
Beastialman said:
I'd say the most interesting would be Burnout Paradise. I'd like to live in one of the Lego universes, that'd be awesome. If not KoToR 2.
hehe Dr. Steel avatar nice.

anyways the multi-verses of magic the gathering i know doesn't really count but they made it into a video game so :p specifically the ravnica universe id be a goblin on the side of the road selling questionable skewered meat from my mobile meat vendor thingy whatever they're called.

strictly speaking video games ehhh diablo universe of sancturary i could be a merchant or an insane undead visjeri wizard.

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
Diablo II. I would be a powerful necromancer who could animate corpses into singing various musicals. My minions and I would travel the road, posed as a high class acting troupe. If need be, I'd fight the forces of evil...It would be amusing to see the undead cast of Les Miserables singing while fighting/casting spells.

Mundjra95

Jun 29, 2009
My guy in Saints row 2, mostly cause he looks so pimpin hehe. Either that or.... No definitely just that

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
Dragon Age universe or the KOTOR universe, because swords are badass, let alone LASERswords

Dommius

Aug 8, 2009
Pokemon universe for one reason and one reason only;

http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/aggron.jpg

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
Mass Effect as my Shepard hands down. Just being able to talk to joker makes it awesome.

Soboth

Feb 18, 2010
Mass effect, and i want to be my own persona.
And i can start on a new adventure!........again :3

RowdyRodimus

Apr 24, 2010
Not really a world more of a time period, but the age of Red Dead Redemption and I'd probably be just me, but the merging of the industrial age and the Western Expansion age is just really interesting to me. I don't need sci fi or magic worlds, just a good six shooter, a pretty gal and the drive to become an industrialist would be awesome.

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
Hm.

Depends.

First thought- Spyro universe. Because then I'd be a dragon.

But if I got to replace the protagonist (and be competent at it), I'd have a hard time picking between the Half Life universe (specifically, Portal) and the Metroidverse...

syndicated44

Apr 25, 2009
Tristan Sjet said:
Homeworld universe, as myself.

Being a wirehead would be awesome.
At the end of homeworld when Fleet Command says "We are being overwhelmed". I decided I would never ever want to live on that ship.
Edit: Garden of Kadesh also gave me these emotions.

I think I would like to live in the Battletech universe because I really, REALLY want my own Atlas.

Danallighieri

Jun 3, 2010
Either the elder scrolls universe as the hero(always awesome fun) or in the WoW universe, 'cause it's just awesome

Dommius

Aug 8, 2009
syndicated44 said:
I think I would like to live in the Battletech universe because I really, REALLY want my own Atlas.
Yikes, I totally forgot about the mechwarrior universe.. But would you be a clanner or a human? Also, I always liked bushwackers. Not the best I know but I liked em all the same. Load them up with pulse lasers or make them a missile boat. Either way joyous destruction ensued.