If you could only have 3 programs installed on your computer, which would you choose and why?

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Chrome for the internet, PhotoShop for art, Minecraft Technic Launcher for Technic Minecraft.

tacotrainwreck

Sep 15, 2011
Open Office, Firefox, and Guitar Pro 6. Because writing, browsing the internet, and playing guitar is pretty much all I ever do now besides work. :p

Arina Love

GOT MOE?
Apr 8, 2010
Firefox - duh i need my Browser
iTunes - i can't survive without music and podcasts.
uTorrent - well that is self-explanatory.

projectX42

Jun 1, 2011
huh I'm going to cheat and say VMware Player then firefox and windows seven with this can theoretically get everything and run it too. have fun everyone who didn't select a operating system

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
Since windows 7 includes notepad, paint, windows media player and IE8

Microsoft offices wich for Word, Excel, Acces, Power point.
Visual Studio 2008 wich includes C#, VB, ASP, Web Developer, crystal reports, and Sql Server Express (VS2010 doesn't include crystal reports).

I cant decide what else

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
I couldn't do with only tree programs. No way. But,
Opera
foobar2000
KMPlayer

Carbonyl

Jun 2, 2011
Safari
MS Word
MarvinSketch
(I kind of need Excel, though, if I can get an extra one)

Internet
Homework
Chemistry

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
If I'm getting these programs for free then I'd go with Flash for one of them. I really need to get it but I can't afford it, and I couldn't be bothered to try crack it.

But If its only a choice of what I have, it'd probably be Chrome(or any decent browser), Paint.net, and I dunno what else I'd pick. Maybe Baldur's Gate II. Or Game Maker 8.

OZWIN

May 14, 2012
Mozilla Firefox, Steam, and of course uTorrent. Would be kind of weird not using VLC as my media player when it came to watching movies and what not though. I also can't really live without iTunes. Limiting to three programs is tough.

Moderated

May 12, 2012
Douglas Dover said:
huh I'm going to cheat and say VMware Player then firefox and windows seven with this can theoretically get everything and run it too. have fun everyone who didn't select a operating system
You mean the people who read the OP?
esperandote said:

Visual Studio 2008 wich includes C#, VB, ASP, Web Developer, crystal reports, and Sql Server Express (VS2010 doesn't include crystal reports).

I cant decide what else
You also didn't read the OP.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
Moderated said:
Douglas Dover said:
You mean the people who read the OP?
esperandote said:

I cant decide what else
You also didn't read the OP.
*Reads OP*... it wasn't like that initially. actually, I edited my post too, it originally said

IE9
Visual Studio 2008
Office