If you could pick anyone from history to fight, who would it be?

Zach of Fables

Oct 5, 2011
If I needed to win, probably Stephen Hawking.

If not, then I'm not sure. Is Hitler too boring? Maybe John Wilkes Booth.

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
George Saint Pierre. Now that would be epic.

And to everyone who is going to quote me saying i'd get destroyed. Possibly, maybe even probably. Still would be amazing to get to fight one of the best fighters the world has ever seen.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
godofallu said:
George Saint Pierre. Now that would be epic.

And to everyone who is going to quote me saying i'd get destroyed. Possibly, maybe even probably. Still would be amazing to get to fight one of the best fighters the world has ever seen.
Not really historical though, he's still going.

We could make that happen.

I'd pay to see it.

On Topic.....

The very first door to door salesman. Just for being a tool and starting an incredibly irritating trend of muppets knocking on my door trying to sell me pointless shit.

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
An Up the River era Humphrey Bogart. We're roughly the same size and both actors, but while he's a legendary Hollywood tough guy, I'm always the quirky unassuming shy kid (shooting for legendary quirky unassuming shy kid). Let's see which of us got type-cast properly...

Wondermint13

Oct 2, 2010
Erm, A Tyranosaurus Rex?

I'll be like 'Yo ugly mutha f*ker!' And start punching it on the nose until it dies. Then I'll totally grill its ass on a caveman style BBQ and have me some Tyrano-burgers and a beer!

Sep 14, 2009
jesus

that way we wouldn't fight, would end up bro fisting and enjoying limitless fish and bread

problem, food crisis?

seriously though, probably someone who was a complete ****** and started an awful trend that still carries to this day. i'd beat the living shit out of them.

airrazor7

Nov 8, 2010
Muhammad Ali. I want him to train me. I may not be able to float like a butterfly or sting like a bee as well as he did but I'd at least be able to put a hurtin' on anyone for my fight money!

Don Savik

Aug 27, 2011
Me and a squadron of black ops commandos vs Alexander the Great and all his armies.
I think I can take em.

Nooners

Sep 27, 2009
If I could get my fencing groove back on, Aldo Nadi.

Nadi is to fencing what Cruce Lee and Chuck Norris are to martial arts. So yeah, I'd lose, but I'd have fun anyway.

gunrunnerjr

Jul 12, 2010
sun tzu....(you all should know who this is)
one of the greatest military minds in history, but i wana see how he deals with me and my .45

blindthrall

Oct 14, 2009
Lev The Red said:
Shaddup, Eddie.

William Randolph Hearst. I would love a chance to break that ************'s jaw for ruining American journalistic integrity and starting the whole "bullshit causus belli" cycle we cannot seem to get out of. And he got pot outlawed. I would rip out his eyes and...you know the rest.