If you could pick anyone from history to fight, who would it be?

Newtonyd

Apr 30, 2011
2733 said:
Nightmare-Child said:
Musashi killed Kojiro with a wooden sword. You might die anyway in that scenario. As for me though, probably Hideki Tojo.
forgot about that...pillow fight it is.
*You take the pillow out of its pillow case, then discard the case and brandish the pillow with both hands*

Musashi: You've lost.

Sep 14, 2009
MASTACHIEFPWN said:
gmaverick019 said:
jesus

that way we wouldn't fight, would end up bro fisting and enjoying limitless fish and bread

problem, food crisis?

seriously though, probably someone who was a complete ****** and started an awful trend that still carries to this day. i'd beat the living shit out of them.
Okay, that just made my day.

OT: I'd pick William Shatner...
ha may i ask which part exactly?

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Ignuus66 said:
The founder of fox news. I'd shoot him with a 100 mm mortar shell for every stupid thing fox news stated. buying over 4 million mortar shells might be a problem.
Rupert Murdoch? He's the old fart what owns Fox, and Time Magazine, and Warner Brothers (I think), and the Wall Street Journal.

He's a douche who makes everything he owns reflect his own political beliefs. So, yeah. Good answer. I'd fight him after you were done.

Also, I'd like to fight Nathan Bedford Forrest. Seriously, eff that guy, abusing his position as a Civil War veteran to start the KKK. Also, being a cavalry officer who saw combat, he'd be a challenge. It would be a really good fight.

Fudg40

Mar 30, 2011
Id probably go back in time and instead of attacking someone I would probably kill someone by running them over with a Delorian at 88 MPH.

Plumerou

Mar 7, 2011
Nikola Tesla, for some reason i cant stop thinking that if we gave that guy the tools of today, he would be able to create his world destroying machine :0!

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Giest4life said:
Sagacious Zhu said:
Bruce Lee, just so I could tell my kids I got my ass kicked by Bruce Lee
Seriously, bruise received from Bruce Lee = priceless.

SextusMaximus said:
Watch "The Borgias" new, REALLY GOOD historical drama with Alexander VI played by Jeremy Irons. Machiavelli, the French King, Cesare, Lucrezia (HOT), Micheletto (the assassin), Machiavelli and more all featured in it, it'll give you a whole new perspective on the family than given by AC II and AC: Brotherhood!
More often than not, "historical dramas" don't have much of history in them, and come to think of, they aren't very good dramas either.

OT: I'd probably kick Tycho Braher's ass for laying the foundations of calculus.
You're right, it's a historical drama, therefore it can have absolutely no possible credit or redeeming qualities about it.

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
gmaverick019 said:
MASTACHIEFPWN said:
gmaverick019 said:
jesus

that way we wouldn't fight, would end up bro fisting and enjoying limitless fish and bread

problem, food crisis?

seriously though, probably someone who was a complete ****** and started an awful trend that still carries to this day. i'd beat the living shit out of them.
Okay, that just made my day.

OT: I'd pick William Shatner...
ha may i ask which part exactly?
The Jesus part. It had meh roflin'

Jamieson 90

Mar 29, 2010
Edward Teach a.k.a Black Beard - I'd die but it would be bloody interesting. The guy was a hard bastard. How many times they have to shoot and slash him before he finally died?

SidingWithTheEnemy

Sep 29, 2011
Seriously guys, Ghandi is too dangerous ...
You won't stand a chance:

I would like to fight (or better to put down) the first Merovingian, the one responsible for uniting the Francs and thus the origin of France. Imagine the alternative universe without France, no Napoleon, no reason for WWI and definitely no reason for WWII (maybe another Hitler, but not as a politican more like an perverted homophobe antisemitic painter) and no silly food and overpriced adulterated wine. Is it global win or rather not?

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
MassiveGeek said:
Certainly not Abraham Lincoln.

Didn't you read the Cracked article? He's one badass ************.

I think I'd want to fight... August Strindberg, the Swedish author. Don't ask me why, but he sort of asks for a punch in the face sometimes(even if I like his work and agree with some of his viewpoints).

OT: Someone small and fragile, just to be sure to win him.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
If I want to have an easy victory, the Queen of England

If I want to have a heroic victory, Adolf Hitler

If I want to die, Chuck Norris

If it's a rap battle you're talking about, Stephen Hawking if you know what I mean. :3

Crazy_Dude

Nov 3, 2010
Plumerou said:
Nikola Tesla, for some reason i cant stop thinking that if we gave that guy the tools of today, he would be able to create his world destroying machine :0!
Nikolai Tesla is such a bad ass. Would be awesome to fight him.

Asmundr

Mar 17, 2010
Manfred von Richtofen

We will meet in the skies over San Antonio. Duke it out with simulation rounds with him in his tri-plane and me in a SPAD 7. I might lose, even though I have confidence in myself, but it would be awesome.

OR

Gaius Julius Caesar. He could probably teach me a lot in a variety of areas.