If you could pick anyone from history to fight, who would it be?

mikey7339

Jun 15, 2011
Rylot said:
Thomas Edison, because some one should have done it.
Ninja'd...For one of history's biggest douchebags, America sure likes to put him up on a pedestal. He deserves a good beat down, if not for Tesla than for the animals he electrocuted to defame Tesla.

MrMixelPixel

Jul 7, 2010
Mother Teresa... She could use a punch to the face and I'd probably win. Unless there is some cracked articale out there that says otherwise...

Puddleknock

Sep 14, 2011
Former Prime Minister William Gladstone, he has such a punchable face. Gladstone had a rivalry with Benjamin Disraeli and I'm a fan of Disraeli after reading Disraeli's works, so Gladstone is not in my good books.

Also he really does have a punchable face.

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
Joan D Arc just so I can be like "you're french, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!"

but seriously Sun Shang Xiang the beauty of the bow :)

ediblemitten

Mar 20, 2011
tr00per7 said:
cdstephens said:
I'd fight Napoleon and punch him in the face for invading Russia during the winter.
argh shut up, not like those damn russians ever have a summers, its always bloody winter up there. same reason why hitler failed to beat russia, not because russians soldiers were better (far from it, they were peasents charging into machine gun fire) but because its so fucking cold.
COMMON MISCONCEPTION IS COMMON.

A huge number of German casualties were caused by a serious shortage of good clothing (Russian clothes, and equipment, even horses, were better equipped to deal with winter than the Wehrmacht), a lack of German logistical planning (serious lack of fuel, as the Germans expected free rein in Russia within 5 weeks), and a larger and more mobile Russian army than was expected.

Also, Napoleon lost the majority of his men during his Russian campaign during the blisteringly hot period between summer and autumn.

DAAANtheMAAAN

Sep 5, 2011
King Henry VIII. Because if a fat-ass like me absolutely has to fight, it might as well be against an even bigger fat-ass.

Devon Dent

Mar 17, 2010
Yahtzee, he is a small part of history, but a part of history none the less. If that is not allowed then I would fight Jesus, because if he killed me he would bring me back to life allegedly.

Fudj

May 1, 2008
Because no one has said it yet: Your Mum (Yes that means all of you)!!

immaturity over probably General Custer!

Ignuus66

Sep 23, 2010
The founder of fox news. I'd shoot him with a 100 mm mortar shell for every stupid thing fox news stated. buying over 4 million mortar shells might be a problem.

Sep 13, 2010
Miyamoto Musashi, with wooden swords or shinai of course, I don't want to die.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
It depends. I've got a few scenarios though!

For two historical figures fighting each other, I would start off with Edison vs Tesla. After that, Mohammad Ali vs Ghandi. I would end it with Teddy Roosevelt vs Alexander the Great.

As for a historical figure I'd like to fight...I think I'd have a good chance in a fight against Walt Disney. Yeah, I should have a decent chance against Walt.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Ever since I watched Mankind fight Ernest Hemingway on Celebrity Deathmatch, I've been wanting to fight Hemingway as well. Truly a manly man, but he still deserves a beating for those books of his.