If you could theme your life around a game, what would it be?

Bobobble

May 23, 2009
If you could have elements of a particular game, in your life, which game and why? Personally, I'd have Zelda, being able to call a horse from god knows where and a talking hat is reason enough. Also, I live for those crappy little errands villagers make you do, and there's no general view on time so provided I just do other quests before lesson, I can go whenever I please, with the lecture catered to exactly where I left off. Plus being able to walk into just about anyone's house, have a chat and take their valuables is just a nice thought. That or Assassins Creed, the clothes and the parkour would make journeys to College that much more fun. Also, Blending would gain me popularity, crowds just kind of accept the fact that I just stand in the middle of them and join in, that'd be nice, unlimited friends, except maybe the templars.

The_Graff

Oct 21, 2009
Republic: The Revolution. my own personal choice for the "Best Game ... EVAR" award.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Mass Effect

Being a law enforcement officer who pretty much only answered to the President? Sounds good to me.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Persona 3 Fes. because as the main character if you play it right you turn into a pimp and then end up giving up your body and showing that you are in some manner of speaking a lower powered jesus christ.

Or Soul Calibur, because the eternal quest for good and evil soul swords that will determine the fate of the world is cool, combined iwth the enemies you face.

Or Star Wars Battle Front. To be a jedi/sith with the powers of yoda, Galen Marek, Palpatine, and Darth Bane (or whoever could bring people back to life) would just be freaking awesome. I mean pretty much you could put yourself in a force bubble so no one could touch or hurt you, float through enemy lines and shoot lightning out at them. Or you could make a skin tight force bubble so you could run into combat with no fear of death and just lightsaber your way through everything, all the way leading an army behind you to take planets. Hell, I'd let the enemy have a few key base planets and take more over just so I have someone to fight and something to do.

Though in retrospect that would be kinda hard to determine whether i was sith or jedi and just the fact that if i was that insanely powerful I'd be A) god or B) ruler of both sith and jedi, creating a universal force of deadly in whihc i would train force uses to be so strong we that it would only take five to decimate a world population comparison to that of Jupiter if you gave it the same scale as earth.

Or pokemon. because thats just awesome.

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
Dragon Age: Origins. I want to have the ability to make awful decisions that piss my friends off immensely but then bribe them all into falling in love with me just by handing over something I found on my way to work.

Ryuu Akamatsu

Feb 26, 2009
Pokemon
God Hand
Mario
Persona 4
G Gundam
Sakura Wars 5
and finally Dragon Quest VIII. All amazing games to live in. It'd be fucking awesome.

Nooners

Sep 27, 2009
Assassin's Creed: the fight to control my life my way, to throw off "the man" and his plans for worldwide brainwashing.

Mass Effect 2's wide array of powers, squadmates, and MY OWN SPACESHIP!

Phantasy Star's (the original Genesis series!) excellent mythos and mix of magic and technology.

Diablo II's shameless loot-a-thon mindset.

(If I'm feeling social) Left 4 Dead's or Rock Band's party fun style.

I'm sure I could go on and on and on....

Anezay

Apr 1, 2010
You do realize that you would be almost certain to be NPC #804, not the big sexy protagonist, right? Pick the right game or you'll probably be dead before you can say "Holy shit, it's Altair!" That being said, Pokemon. You get to be awesome, even if you aren't the protagonist, and have almost no chance of a gruesome death.

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
Crimson Skies. Dammit I want my own Zeppelin armed with broadsides and an onboard squadron of fighters!

James Maraun

Sep 23, 2010
GTA Vice City for me. 80's music on the stereo, driving recklessly and drowning the second you touch water. Now that is the life for me. That and owning a taxi that can drive faster than a top sportscar.