If you could theme your life around a game, what would it be?

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Bayonetta- Being able to do crazy flips while shooting people with guns both in my hands and attached to my feet while also being able to summon demons with my hair would be awesome, just as my clothes aren't made of my hair. And also, getting into a fight would enable awesome pop music to come on, yes!

Sinclair Solutions

Jul 22, 2010
D0WNT0WN said:
Pokemon.

You all know why.
I wanna catch em' all!
All of what? Sexually transmitted diseases?

I would probably say Fable, since it's supposed to be a "life simulator" anyways.

I would say my normal Bioshock or Red Dead Redemption responses, but those would be hard lives to live. Being chased by sociopaths and men in diving suits or being shot at by everyone in two countries? No thank you.

Mundjra95

Jun 29, 2009
Assassin's creed... I mean who would want to be able to free run like that? And be that badass doing it

The Salty Vulcan

Jun 28, 2009
Prince of Persia. Awesome music, mad parkour skills, zombies and the ability to rewind and freeze time? Talk about being able to impress the ladies ;P

BlindMessiah94

The 94th Blind Messiah
Nov 12, 2009
TeeBs said:
One of those japanese sex games.
A man after my heart.

I would probably go with Pokemon too. Having a pet Magikarp would be awesome, just so people would laugh at me until it evolved into Gyarados and I kicked their sorry butts.

TeeBs

Oct 9, 2010
Ahlycks said:
TeeBs said:
One of those japanese sex games.
Like some guy above me, your probably going to be some random NPC...

So basically you sit around doing school while watching some dude making love to all the women
Or maybe I will be one of those womens. Being woe'd or god willing being a rape victim.

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
Bonelord said:
World of Warcraft, i'd never be short of things to do, people to talk to. I'd be immortal, i could fly a dragon, fight undead, turn into a bear/cat/tree/bird. The list could go on for a while.
Damn you and your ninja-ing ways.
Well then, I choose the powers of Alex Mercer, the grouch from Prototype! Super parkour, AND shapeshifitng myself into weapons? SURE!