If you could wish one thing out of this world...

SmileyBat

Jun 14, 2010
Suppose you found a genie or leprechaun or what-not and had a single wish. The only rule is that you had to use that wish to make one thing disappear from this world. The effects of it from the past would be unchanged, but from that day forth it would never occur again. Your wish could be something as broad or as focused as you want. What one thing would you wish out of this world?

For me, it would be lolicon and pedophilia in general.

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
I would wish stinkbugs out of existence because fuck you stinkbugs get out of my house.

.No.

Dec 29, 2010
The word gamer applied to anyone who plays video games(There was an Extra Credits and Extra Punctuation on this) and slow computers which would all be replaced by hypothetical computers from space.

JPH330

Blogger Person
Jan 31, 2010
I would wish that Tom DeLonge didn't exist.

I swear, Blink-182 would be so much more bearable if it weren't for that guy's damn voice.

Lightning Delight

Apr 21, 2011
Call of Duty!!

Sorry. Couldn't help myself.

Definitely mosquitoes. They're annoying, they spread disease, and they make you all itchy. Plus then all the spiders would die, and I hate those too. Sure it would wreak havoc on every food chain imaginable but shut up. Genies and leprechauns are notorious for adding some evil side-effect to your wish, so something bad would happen regardless.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
L3m0n_L1m3 said:
I would wish stinkbugs out of existence because fuck you stinkbugs get out of my house.
basically this, cause I dont even know if they do anything good for the environement at this point.

Condor219

Sep 14, 2010
Osama bin Laden
SCORE!

OT: Rap Music. I see nothing actually beneficial about it, and I feel it drove/is driving mainstream music in a direction that is both bad sounding and detrimental to soceity.

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
emeraldrafael said:
L3m0n_L1m3 said:
basically this, cause I dont even know if they do anything good for the environement at this point.
They don't. Nothing eats them, they destroy produce, and generally no one likes them. They're that loud asshole that shows up uninvited at your party, makes some really unfunny racist jokes, then eats all your chips and throws punch on you when you ask them to leave.

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
Condor219 said:
Osama bin Laden
SCORE!

OT: Rap Music. I see nothing actually beneficial about it, and I feel it drove/is driving mainstream music in a direction that is both bad sounding and detrimental to soceity.
snap... snap again. good job!

OP: the laws of physics. booyah! can i has cookay?

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
The Spartan E1337 said:
Definitely mosquitoes. They're annoying, they spread disease, and they make you all itchy.
Preach it, brother! I used to keep count of how many of those little fuckers I killed every summer. It was always several hundred.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Stupid people. Not book stupid...conservative stupid.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Hmmm...
I wish there was a international "celebrate kindness" day, where every nice guy, and every nice girl, is treated to a very nice day, and every douchebag is treated to a kick in the teeth.