If you had a Death Note how would you use it?

Alaster Angelo

Jul 12, 2010
DarkRyter said:
I'd burn it.

I watched Death Note man.

Even when you win, you don't win.
Basically this. I don't want to spend eternity being an ugly, apple obsessed freak just to kill somebody I've got a grudge with.

Well, that, and the fact that I don't really want to kill anybody anyway.

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
Since all humans go to MU (nothingness), I'd have no reason not to use it. I would slowly kill of all the world leaders and governments using different types of death for each such that no one would find a link between them. Then, I would lead the people in the ensuing chaos into a new world created in my image where I am like a god. It would be an organised world where all men and women would have equality and justice. There would be world peace and no one would go hungry. If anyone stood in the way of this world, I'd kill them.

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
I would use it on an old teacher of mine. I would give him a very long and slow, painful death. Other than that, I don't think I would use it. I don't think I'm the right person for that. It might end up with me killing everyone that pisses me off. I would love to know that teacher died though.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
First of all, I would take a chip... and eat it!

Then once that was out the way I'd... well tbh I'd probably use it exactly like Kira and subsequently end up losing sight of the ultimate goal to create justice and order, sinking into a pit of madness as I get caught up trying to protect my identity instead.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I would use it for personnal gain (like write the person name so that he or she transfere his/her money into my account before he/she die) and settle some vendetta (I always did say to my ex friends I will have to revenge).
However if the fuss is up or someone like L appear I will relinquish the Death Note therefore losing my memories of ever owning it in the first.

Also if the Shinigami love eating apples I will forfeit it straight away (sorry but I lke eating apples for myself).

ArchBlade

Pointy Object Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2008
Fix the US government. Forcefully.

Then get in my TARDIS and use it to assassinate Hitler.

mega48man

Mar 12, 2009
i'd use it to kill the creator of death note. then i'd stop seeing so many creepy gothic cosplayers at conventions and on the internet. i also wouldn't have to type this either, but then if i didn't i never would of killed him which would result in a time paradox and i'd have to reboot the universe.

DrFecka

Dec 21, 2009
I'd use it for the lols, like making a dude die from some bird crap landing in hi mouth and him chocking on it, then again i might be the only one who would find something like that hilarious.

Alaster Angelo

Jul 12, 2010
It's really surprising to me how many people are willing to slaughter masses if they were given the power to do so. Welp, that's the internet for you, I guess.

health-bar

Nov 13, 2009
I would Destroy it.

"I dare not take it. Not even to keep it safe. Understand, Frodo. I would use this ring from a desire to do good... But through me, it would wield a power too great and terrible to imagine."

The Riff

Aug 23, 2008
I would burn it. There can be so many accidents like you get really pissed at someone for something while you are drunk and you take it too far.