If you had a marvel character protecting your town

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
If you had a marvel or DC character protecting your town what character would you choose?
But with the characters comes the villains from the characters Comic/Cartoon/Movie so choose wisely.

S.R.S.

Nov 3, 2009
None of them. They attract way too much bad guys and attention. We have ninjas!

Gladion

Jan 19, 2009
Fuckin' Spider Man, goddamnit. Sure, Superman is the ultimate hero, but if Spider Man were in town, I could sing the Spidey song all day and night and not get arrested - after all, I'm just cheering up the biggest hero in town!

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
I guess the not-exactly-evil Magneto, sicne anyone who attacks the town will likely be doing so with metallic weaponry. He has the ability to make friendly with his enemies.

Batfred

Nov 11, 2009
Green Lantern. The way I see it, he attracts bad guys who inevitably end up fighting him in space or off-world. Therefore collateral damage to home town should be pretty minimal. And of the GLs, I think Hal Jordan would be the coolest.

It's a logical argument, that doesn't mean it is a good argument.

The Blue Mongoose

Jul 12, 2008
Either Thor, because he is the most powerful being in the marvel universe; or Scarlett Witch, because she can alter reality to make any threat disappear.

Fox_21

Aug 23, 2008
I would Say Dr.Strange for one he is the master of magic and he really only has emeries in other dimensions and it's Fucking magic

Cmwissy

Aug 26, 2009
The Punisher - Because the criminals wouldn't be coming back next week.

Or V *who is somewhat a DC Comic* - He stabs crime.